Contact Report 710/第710次接觸報告

上一回目錄下一篇

Contact Report 710/第710次接觸報告

接觸時間:2018年9月11日,星期二

接觸地點:Billy住所附近(瑞士鄉間)


中譯本註釋

重要提示

  • 這是一篇非正式但經授權的FIGU出版物。(註:限英譯版)
  • 這是一篇不完整的中譯本。
  • 本篇譯文基於「德」 → 「英」 → 「中」 譯製。

注意

這篇翻譯由於德語及英/漢語之間無法解抉的語言差異而包含錯誤(因此與德文差異有可能會更大,敬請留意)。

在閱讀報告本文之前,請閱讀這必要的先抉條件資料,從而理解這份文件。


簡介

資料來源:FIGU/ ‘Billy’ Eduard Albert Meier

報告卷屬:Plejadisch-plejarische Kontakberichte, Gespräche, Block 16

頁碼範圍:TBA

接觸使者:Ptaah

資訊參考:「FIGU Zeitzeichen 108.pdf

資訊概要:這是一篇接觸報告的摘錄和初步翻譯(註:限英譯版)


譯者

英版譯者:DeepL

英譯日期:2019年01月05日,星期六

校對改進:Stephen Lane

校對日期:N/A

英版連結:「Futureofmankind. James Moore Contact Report 710


中版譯者:利昂小子

中譯日期:2019年02月03日

推送類型:中文域-[中譯](在微信平台)

校對改進:James Hsu

校對日期:2019年03月29日

分享網域:浩瀚宇宙之Billy Meier現象-相關報告(痞客邦部落格)

資訊備註:這是一篇非正式且未經授權的中譯版資訊,內容基於英譯本翻譯,請注意我們的譯文可能存在錯誤。

FIGU中文域」原創中譯


[本中譯版編者]提要

本篇接觸報告的編輯,係原創中譯者的同意,僅作部分必要的更動,並特向原創中譯者致謝

本篇報告篇幅甚長,目前的英譯版也僅是整篇的部分翻譯而已,而所透漏的訊息已相當豐富而極其重要
已發布的內容中,前段是由Billy說明他最近經歷的一些與宗教(主要是基督教)信徒之間的奇謬糾纏並自己暴露了一些他們的馬腳隨後Ptaah談到一件重要的預測(就是已知會發生的事),註定會帶來諸多毀滅並奪去許多人類的生命,可惜未能透漏太多;接這Billy述說目前地球上人類正面臨的一些難題也一再呼籲重視人口過剩overpopulation)的關鍵因素而以目前世局與人類普遍的自私與自大(覺醒的太慢),情況幾乎已到了無法挽回的地步再者也分析了這個世界的政治局勢,其中對美國歐盟都有深入的觀察與分析,值得我們深究與探討


Synopsis/摘要

This is a partial and preliminary translation of the contact.

這是接觸報告的部分與初步翻譯。


Billy:

… … …

It may be that the whole thing is necessary in the way you mentioned, because when I think about what happened again recently when a sect follower arrived at my place, the members of the allegedly born-again Jesus Christ alias <Christ Sanandaj> resp. <Jesus Sananda Jmmanuel> who are supposed to spread messages. She fanatically harassed me with the Jesus-Sananda-Jmmanuel nonsense and wanted to bring me to her cult side, so I think it might be necessary that something be done in the way you say. The woman brought me two more books with the titles <And they called him Jmmanuel> (), and <Space-Gate> (The veil is removed) Nos. 2 and 3 of the PHÖNIX-JOURNAL. In one of the books it is mentioned that in chapter 5 of a Phoenix journal it is written by this Christian Sananda what an imaginary Plejan commander named Gyeorgos Cweres Hatonn supposedly says in the so-called Phoenix journals, and I will read you some of it here:

… 整件事有可能就像你所提到的那樣,是有必要(進一步採取一些行動),因為我再一次想起了最近發生的一件事:一個宗派的信徒來到我這裡,她是所謂再生耶穌.基督Jesus Christ);別名基督.薩南達伊Christ Sanandaj)又或耶穌.薩南達.以馬內利Jesus Sananda Jmmanuel)的成員,這些成員被認為是應該傳播資訊的人。
她使用耶穌薩南達以馬內利Jesus-Sananda-Jmmanuel)的胡言亂語瘋狂對我進行騷擾,並想要把我帶進她的教派立場。所以,我想也許真的有必要按照你說的那種方式去做點什麼。
這個女人還給我帶來了兩本書,一本書名是:《他們叫他以馬內利》(And they called him Jmmanuel)[1];另一本書名是:《空間門》(Space-Gate)[2],《鳳凰城期刊》(PHÖNIX-JOURNAL),第2期和第3期。在其中一本書裡提到:在這個所謂的鳳凰城期刊》(Phoenix journal中,據說有提到某一期的鳳凰城期刊的第五章節,是由這個基督.薩南達Christian Sananda)寫的,後者是一個虛構的名為Gyeorgos Cweres HatonnPlejan指揮官,我會在這裡給你讀一些相關內容:


1]:

  Und sie nannten ihn Jmmanuel(德)

> And they called him Jmmanuel(英)

> 他們叫他以馬內利(中)

也即:

  Ich bin Sananda(德)

> 我是薩南達(中)


2]:

  Space-Gate(德)

> Space-Gate(英)

> 空間門(中)

也即:

  Der Schleier wird entfernt(德)

> The veil is removed(英)

> 摘掉面紗(中)


【「中文域警示

在如下段落中,Billy對該教派發佈的一些期刊做了引述,這些被引述的內容充斥著這個教派本身無盡的妄想和狂妄,他們對Billy的騷擾甚至已經達到了一種肆意妄為的地步,我們對此表示最強烈的譴責和斥責

真理和真相,無論在任何時候,都是樸素、無華的,沒有那麼多花哨的光環,更沒有那些忘乎所以的胡言亂語,我們希望中文域的每一位關注者,都能夠從自身和日常做起,時刻保持對此類教派及其荒誕言論的高度警惕


如下斜體字形即為引述之內容

<A brief summary of what the Phoenix journals are has been given by Commander Hatonn himself>: <These journals are the words of truth, God’s promises for publication in the end-times, to give mankind one last chance to choose the truth rather than the lie.>

指揮官Hatonn本人已經送出了一份《鳳凰城期刊》(Phoenix journals)內容的簡要概述這些期刊是真理的話語,是上帝God)在末日end-times)對公眾做出的承諾,給人類最後一次選擇真相而不是謊言的機會。

<Gyeorgos Cweres Hatonn later outed himself as nothing less than our Creator Son Christ Michael Aton and is thus the highest authority among the authors.>

Gyeorgos Cweres Hatonn後來出現並成我們唯一的創造主之子基督.邁克爾.阿頓Creator Son Christ Michael Aton),並因此成為權威群體中的最高權威。

<I did not come then to bring peace to the world, but the sword of truth and knowledge. The actual authors are represented as beings from the so-called Brotherhood of Light of the Cosmic Planes, above all a Gyeorgos Cweres Hatonn, Supreme Commander for the Earth Transition Project, Esu Jesus Immanuel Sananda, who already 2000 years ago was the ambassador of the spiritual planes on this planet – commonly known as Jesus Christ – was incarnated, and various masters of the colour rays as for example the probably best known master of the violet ray Saint Germain, which also has guided the destiny of the world several times in physical form. Hatonn presents himself with these words before: <I am Gyeorgos Cweres Hatonn, Supreme Commander Earth Crossing Project, Air Command Sector of the Plejaden, Intergalactic Fleet Federation under the command of Ashtar, representative of Earth for the Cosmic Council and Intergalactic Council of the Federation on the Transition of Earth. You can call me <Hatonn>.>

我那時並沒有給世界帶來和平,而是帶來了真理與智慧的劍。
這個實際上的“權威”, 是來於自詡為所謂「宇宙層面的光之兄弟會」(Brotherhood of Light of the Cosmic Planes)的那些生命體(beings);
總之,這位Gyeorgos Cweres Hatonn是,「地球過渡項目」(Earth Transition Project)的“最高指揮官”(Supreme Commander),伊蘇.耶穌.以馬內利.薩南達」(Esu Jesus Immanuel Sananda),也就是在2,000年前就已經擔任過這顆星球上靈性層面(spiritual planes)的大使,也就是俗稱「耶穌.基督(Jesus Christ)的化身,而且還是(掌握)各種顏色射線的大師,就例如:可能是最著名的(掌握)紫羅蘭射線的大師聖日爾曼」(Saint Germain)那樣。
Hatonn之前曾用(如下)這些詞句來表述他自己:
我是Gyeorgos Cweres Hatonn地球穿越項目Earth Crossing Project的最高指揮官,隸屬於阿斯塔Ashtar)指揮下的星際艦隊聯邦Intergalactic Fleet Federation空軍指揮部Air Command Sector of the Plejaden/Plejaden),在地球過渡期間,擔任聯邦(的)宇宙理事會」(Cosmic Council)和星際理事會」(Intergalactic Council)的「地球代表」,你可以稱呼我為Hatonn

I, too, am quoted in the book <Space-Gate>, as follows: <Geraderücken von einigen Aufzeichnungen – I will take the opportunity to pay tribute and correct a few mistakes. The contacts of Pleiad ships and commanders to Billy Eduard Meier in Switzerland are real and you better start paying this attention. The terrestrial man has a miserable nature and destroys everything he does not understand. So, you are about to be brought down by our people who are with you to bring you the truth and a certain degree of knowledge. Billy Meier has nothing to gain and absolutely everything to lose by bringing our contacts and teachings to the public. My commanders from the Pleiades came to you politely and willingly to support you and you harass and devalue them.> … … <I, Commander Hatonn of the Pleiades … …>

我還在《空間門》(Space-Gate)一書中,讀到了如下內容:
基於正確的記錄,我將借此機會致敬並糾正一些錯誤。
Pleiad
飛船及其指揮官與瑞士的Billy Eduard Meier的接觸是真實的,你們最好開始關注這一切。
地球人類terrestrial man)具有一種悲慘的本性,並會搗毀一切他(們)尚不理解的東西。
所以,你們很快就要被我們的人顛覆了,我們的人將與你們同在,並帶給你們真相和一定程度的知識。
通過將我們的接觸和教義傳達給公眾,Billy Meier並沒有什麼可獲得的,並絕然沒有什麼可失去的。
來自Pleiades的指揮官(們)和善地來到你們身邊,並願意支持你們,並幫助你們擺脫那些騷擾。… …
我,Pleiades指揮官Hatonn

<Billy Meier will be honoured – My promise to the beloved Billy Eduard Meier is great that – just as in the case of Judas Iscarioth, your name will be washed away and will be honoured in the books of transition. So be it. The returning Jmmanuel, now known in his fulfilled inheritance as Sananda, travels with myself, Aton out of the light … …>

Billy Meier將受到尊重,我對(我)心愛的Billy Eduard Meier的承諾是偉大的,就正如「加略人猶大」(Judas Iscarioth)的情況一樣,你的汙名將被沖洗,並將在過渡的書籍中受到敬仰。
就這樣吧。
回歸中的「以馬內利」,如今做為繼承他未竟事業而到來的「薩南達」(Sananda),一起與我,「阿頓」(Aton)走出光明

Ptaah:

I know this sect, but not its books and journals, etc., which is why I do not know what it reads, which I find extremely stupid and full of lies and deceit.

我知道這個教派,但並不知道它出的書籍和期刊等,這就是為什麼我不知道它的內容的原因,而這些內容,我發現是極端愚蠢且充斥著謊言和欺騙的。

Billy:

For me it is absolutely clear that this <Jesus-Sananda-Jmmanuel-Sect> resp. the author of the whole thing stole my materials of the <Teaching of Truth, Teaching of the Spirit, Teaching of Life> and transformed them in his own sense and now spreads everything under the direction of today’s s sect leadership, as has already been done by this glory man and thus spreads everything around the world as his <Teaching>. In addition, the author is not exactly well educated in the art of writing, as it is not exactly a bright light of intelligence with its morbidly foolish sectarian fantasy, which is woven into it, because many things are so abnormal that they are effectively underdeveloped in terms of consciousness and thus have a primitive effect. Everything was clearly copied, stolen and falsified as a result of irrationality and incomprehension not only by the teachings but also by the contact reports, and obviously already in the 1970s or 1980s as well as in the 1990s, because this cult has been functioning since then, as well as still today with the <Plejaden>, which we called at that time as alleged origin of the Plejars, in order to lead cheaters, liars and charlatans astray and to be able to unmask them as delusional liars and cheaters, which then also worked. However, this sect did not understand exactly this, neither then nor now, which is why it is still messing around with the <Plejaden> and thus leads itself into ad absurdum and reveals itself as a sect of lies and fraud. In everything, there is also a great deal of <God> working around, so it is clear from everything that religious sectarianism is in the foreground. … … …

對我來說,這已經非常清楚:這個或稱為耶穌薩南達以馬內利(的)教派」(Jesus-Sananda-Jmmanuel-Sect),其整件事的始作俑者,盜用了我的真理教導精神教導生活教導Teaching of Truth, Teaching of the Spirit, Teaching of Life)的素材並以他自己的意思篡改了它們,現在,又將這一切在如今的教派領導層的指揮下四處傳播,就好像這個榮耀之人已經做過的那些事那樣,並由此,將這一切做為他自己的教義”Teaching)在全世界傳播
另外,這個始作俑者完全沒有在寫作藝術上得到過良好的教育,因其病態的、愚蠢的、宗派主義幻想。全然不是一種智慧的光芒,在這些幻想的編織之中,許多事情是如此不正常,以至於它們在意識層面尚未得到有效地發展,並因此呈現出一種原始的癟態。
由於不理性和不理解,不僅是我的“(靈性)教義”(teachings),就連「接觸報告」(Contact Reports)也都被明確地拷貝、盜取和篡改了,這些事,明顯在二十世紀七十年代或八十年代,以及二十世紀九十年代(就)已經發生了,因為這個教派從那時起就一直在運作直到今天還在使用Plejaden這個詞,我們曾在那個時候使用這個詞做為Plejars的所謂起源稱謂這麼做是為了引誘那些欺騙者、說謊者和騙子上鉤,從而能夠揭露這些人是妄想的欺騙者和騙子的本質,事實上,這(在當時)確實發生了作用。
然而,這個教派,無論是在當時還是現在,都並沒有完全明白這一點,這就是為什麼它(至今)還在亂用“Plejaden”這個詞彙,並因此使其自投羅網,將自身揭示為一個充斥著謊言和欺詐的教派的原因。
在現實中的各個方面,仍有大量的「上帝」(God)在四處到處招搖撞騙,所以,從這些事中可以清楚地看出:宗教宗派主義(在未來)仍將盛行

Ptaah:

An especially tragic event will happen in the near future, but also all further events in all your manifestos as well as the predictions mentioned by Hilak and my father Sfath concerning the natural events caused by the fault of mankind on Earth and destroying everything will be infallibly fulfilled, whereby these coming events will claim many human lives and destruction.

一個特別悲慘的事件,將在不久的將來發生,與此同時,在你所有宣言之中的所有更進一步的事件,以及由Hilak和我父親Sfath提到的;由於地球人類自身的過錯而導致毀滅一切的自然事件的預測,也都將準確無誤地發生而這些即將到來的事件,註定會帶來諸多毀滅並奪去許多人類的生命

Ein besonders tragisches Ereignis wird sich in nächster Zeit ereignen, doch auch alle weiteren in all deinen Manifesten sowie die in den von Hilak und meinem Vater Sfath genannten Voraussagen in bezug auf die durch Erdenmenschenschuld hervorgerufenen und alles zerstörenden Naturereignisse werden sich unfehlbar erfüllen, wobei diese kommenden Geschehen viele Menschenleben und Zerstörungen fordern werden.

You speak of facts about which the earth people must think a lot about, then make right and logical decisions and put them into action. However, what has already been ruined and destroyed cannot be made good again, which is why all efforts must only be directed towards doing the best possible to avoid further destructive and annihilating machinations, which would aggravate the already predestined, which will inevitably happen. Only in this way will it be possible to prevent further catastrophic destruction, devastation and extermination of nature, fauna and flora, as well as of the climate and the planet itself, beyond the already largely predestined extent of catastrophic destruction, devastation and extermination, which will then only result in the extent of the catastrophes that can no longer be prevented. And this alone is the way and also the possibility that with it the earth, its atmosphere and the climate as well as nature and its fauna and flora as well as all waters and seas can slowly be granted a rest in the course of the following times, which however will correspond to a centuries and millennia long process. Only in this way can the necessary things be done for the distant descendants of humanity on earth and a chance to survive be given to them, and only if a drastic reduction of overpopulation is enforced by means of a birth ban lasting several years and then permanent state-controlled birth control.

你所說的事實,都是地球人類必須認真加以思考的,然後,做出正確且符合邏輯的決定,並將它們付諸實施。
但是,那些已經遭受毀壞和破壞的東西,是無法使其恢復原狀的,這就是為什麼所有的努力都必須盡可能地做到最好,從而(最大限度地)避免更進一步的破壞性和毀滅性的(人類)陰謀,後者(即:這些破壞性和毀滅性的人類陰謀)會(進一步)加劇那些註定將要發生的災難,且這種情況是不可避免的
利昂註釋:這裡的意思是,Ptaah認為人類的陰謀,說直白一點,就是宗教-宗派的(人類)陰謀,即便是在災難來臨之時,亦會在其中發揮極其無恥且不負責任的負面作用。]
只有這樣(即:“人類做出正確且符合邏輯的決定,並將它們付諸實施。”),(人類)才有可能阻止進一步的災難性的破壞、毀壞和(大自然、動植物,以及氣候和行星體本身)的湮滅,一旦超出既定的災難性破壞、毀壞和湮滅的臨界點,(人類)將再也無法阻止災難產生和發展的範圍
只有這樣做,連同隨之而來的(各種)可能性,才是解決之道,由此,地球及其大氣和氣候,以及大自然及其動植物,還有所有的水域和海洋,都將能夠在接下來的時間進程中得到緩慢的休養生息,且這個漫長的時間進程所對應的跨度,將會是幾個世紀甚至是幾千年
只有這樣,(如今的人類)才能為地球上遙遠的人類後代,做出一切必要的事情,從而為後者提供一個生存的機會與此同時,只有通過持續數年的生育禁令,才能強制性地大幅削減過剩人口,進而實現由國家控制的永久性的計劃生育(體系)

Billy:

That’s what I think it is. Now, however, I want to take stock of something that I have seen and experienced through my travels with Sfath into the future, namely the future that will become extremely unpleasant for humanity on earth if it does not make a decisive and rapid change for the better, good and right. The future journeys with Sfath have two different forms in relation to what results for humanity on earth, whereby today I want to talk about those facts and make clear what will result in the negative case if mind and reason do not finally win as the most important factor for the change of attitude for the good and right of the general and special way of life. So I want to explain how it will come, if generally in all countries nothing is done to the right and good government and in various countries separatist works are done, as for example already for a long time and also today in Catalonia. This also includes the USA’s hegemonic behaviour towards world domination, which will finally come to an end and in which the entire US armed forces will be withdrawn from foreign states and the USA will also have to put an end to all its influences on foreign countries. If peace, freedom and tranquillity are to emerge in humanity, it will be necessary to resort very quickly to means by which all technical, electronic, economic, political and social developments can no longer continue to develop negatively as they have up to now. In particular, with regard to arms production and arms sales to all corners of the globe, it must be said that this is a factor which, if nothing worthwhile is done about it and if this evil is not completely eradicated, will continue to lead to discord, lack of freedom and, again and again, to acts of war and terrorism. The Weapons production and the transfer of weapons to all parts of the world are the most important factors, by which no firm and lasting global peace and no effective freedom and democracy can be achieved. Apart from this fact, things will also arise in nature, which mankind itself has provoked, and so for example the landslides will increase – as I already mentioned in the 1940s and 1950s. years with predictions, I tried to shake up mankind by appropriate warnings to many public media and to governments etc. – which are constantly increasing by the dissolution of the permafrost. All other predictions will also prove to be correct in the future because all natural catastrophes will become more and more violent, such as the increasingly primeval storms of all kinds, earthquakes, seaquakes, tsunamis and increasingly serious floods and droughts, etc. As you Plejaren explain, global warming has already increased by 1.2 degrees, and this cannot be reversed in the foreseeable future, because to the contrary it will continue to increase. And this happens because through the unstoppably growing overpopulation all destructive machinations continue, as a result of the fact that through all the ever increasing mankind in general also all their needs increase higher and higher and everything continues to be done to satisfy them. This also applies to meat production, which is created by huge herds of animals, especially cattle, which emit huge amounts of methane gases that destroy the atmosphere and cause disaster. But also enormous masses of poultry and all sorts of animals are kept for the production of meat, whereby also these cause excessive harm, e.g. also by diseases and epidemics. As a result, all the efforts made by the UNO, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, the scientific climate researchers and environmental protection organizations and the ‘Green’ parties, etc. in relation to all sorts of climate protection efforts to curb CO2 emissions and other dirt, poison and pollutant emissions into the atmosphere will no longer be of any use. The climate is already so badly damaged that the evils that have arisen will continue to progress and bring ever greater natural disasters, which can no longer be countered by human intervention. As a result, everything will get worse and worse and nothing will change for the better, even if all internal combustion engines and thus cars and machines etc. are taken out of circulation, as well as if fossil fuel burning is banned. The enormous emissions into the atmosphere from other sources, especially shipping, which uses heavy fuel oil for combustion, aircraft, which also emit huge amounts of dirt into the atmosphere, industrial chimneys, etc., are all enough to increase the overall level of atmospheric and environmental degradation.

對此,我就是這麼理解的。
但是現在,我想要總結一下我與Sfath一道去往未來旅行時,所看到和經歷的事情,也就是那個(如果它本身沒有做出決定性的和快速的趨向更好、好和正確的轉變的話,就會給地球上的人類帶來極端不愉快的)未來。
與Sfath一道前去探望的未來有兩種不同的形式,這與地球人類自身造成的結果有關,因此,我今天想談一談這些事實,並明確闡釋:如果頭腦和理智最終沒有贏得成為促使人類轉變為趨向良好和正確的一般性和特殊生活方式的態度的最重要因素的話,將會導致什麼樣的負面情況。
所以,我想要解釋的是,如果在所有的國家(人們)都沒有為趨向一個正確和良好的政府而做任何事情,且在各個國家都盛行分離主義就例如:已經存在很長一段時間至今也仍然存在的加泰隆尼亞」(Catalonia)問題的話則負面的情況將會如何發生
這還包括美國統治世界的霸權主義行徑,終將結束,所有美國的武裝力量都將從外國撤出,由此,美國也將不得不終結其對外國的一切影響
如果要在人類中實現和平、自由和安寧,就有必要非常迅速地採取手段,從而使所有的技術、電子、經濟、政治和社會發展,不再能夠以這樣一種時至今日仍存在著的負面方式繼續發展下去。
特別是在涉及遍布全球各個角落的武器生產和銷售方面,必須得說這是一個很重要的因素因為如果不對此做出任何改變的話,如果這種邪惡沒有被完全根除的話,那就一定會繼續導致不和諧、缺乏自由,並一次又一次地上演戰爭和恐怖主義
這其中,武器的生產及其向世界各地的轉移是最重要的因素,因為沒有穩固且持久的全球和平,也就不可能實現(人類)有效的自由和民主
除了這一事實之外,人類自身還會挑動大自然的神經,例如來說,山體滑坡會增加,正如我在二十世紀四十年代和五十年代就已經提到的預測那樣,我曾試圖通過向許多公共媒體和政府等(機構)發出適當的警告來喚醒人類,即:通過永久凍土(層)的解體,這些災難(即:山體滑坡)將不斷地增加
所有其它的預測也都將在未來被證明是正確的,因為所有大自然的災害都將變得越發猛烈,比如:越來越多的各類原始風暴、地震、海震、海嘯以及日益嚴重的洪水和乾旱等。
正如你們Plejaren所解釋的那樣,全球暖化已經使平均溫度增加了1.2度,且這種情況在可預見的未來是無法被逆轉的,因為恰恰相反,它會繼續增加。
這種情況的發生是因為透過不可阻擋的、持續增長中的過剩人口,所有破壞性的(人類)陰謀都將繼續,這是因為通過前所未有的、(持續)增長中的人口規模,同時還有這些新增人類越發高漲的(生存)需求,所有的一切[利昂註釋:這裡的意思是,一切為了滿足日益增長的過剩人口的生存需求的人類活動,這裡當然包括那些掠奪性的、永久破壞性的和厚此薄彼的對行星資源的各種不理性開發。]都將被繼續執行,以滿足他們的這些需求。
這種情況的發生,也歸因於(人類不理性的)肉類生產,這些肉類由龐大的動物牧群生成,這些動物,尤其是牛類,會釋放大量的甲烷氣體,後者會破壞大氣並引發災難。
不僅如此,人類還飼養了大量的家禽和各種動物用於肉類生產,這同樣會造成過量(排放)的傷害,例如:還包括疾病和流行病。
因此,「聯合國組織」(UNO),「政府間氣候變化專門委員會」(the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change),「科學氣候研究人員和環境保護組織」(the scientific climate researchers and environmental protection organizations)以及「綠黨」(Green parties)等…之前所做的一切努力都將白費,這些努力涉及各種氣候保護措施,用以制止人類將二氧化碳和其它汙物、毒物和污染物排放進大氣的行為。
地球的氣候已經遭受如此嚴重的損害,以至於已然出現的惡劣情況仍將繼續進展,並帶來前所未有的、更大的自然災害,對此,人類將無法再對其有效防範。結果,一切都將變得越來越糟,即便是所有的內燃機,因此也就是汽車和機器等… 都被取消流通,連同化石燃料也都被禁燃,即便如此,也不會讓任何事變得更好。
與此同時,大量來自其它源頭的污染物被排放進入大氣,特別是航運業,使用重油進行燃燒;航空業,同樣會在大氣中散發大量的污染物;還有化學工業等,所有這些(產業加在一起)足以提升大氣和環境的總體惡化程度。

On a very large scale, there is also the destruction of nature and its fauna and flora through the application of tons of pesticides, fungicides and herbicides, which not only destroy large parts of the plant world and even destroy it to extinction, but also birds, lizards, mammals and all kinds of small animals and thousands of useful insects. And the fact that the health of people is also damaged as a result, and that many of them increasingly fall prey to and die of the scourge of cancer and other dangerous diseases, does not concern all those who produce all the toxins, nor all the others, such as farmers and horticultural enterprises, etc., who spread all these toxins into nature. And the fact that these toxins then also get into the food and into the atmosphere and waters, so that then also into the bodies of humans and animals etc. and in these complaints and diseases and even cause death, does not concern those responsible without conscience, because they are all interested only in their horrendous profit. And the fact is that the origin and the resulting machinations and the effective effects of the whole are based solely on the fact that the overpopulation is overwhelming, because its constant and unstoppable growth requires more and more substances, materials and achievements as well as medicine, food, luxury goods etc. So more and more necessary things and objects are required, as well as furniture, houses, vehicles, ships, airplanes, building machines, which, in turn, required new roads, tunnels, factories, corporations, etc., and many other things for their production, and which were driven to ever higher heights by the continuing rise of the overpopulation – and driven up further and still worse. And this is because neither a worldwide birth ban imposed by governmental law for several years nor a worldwide controlled birth regulation takes place, whereby in the long run alone all worldwide rampant evils could be slowly brought under control and dissolved. And this could happen in this context only if the reduction of humanity on earth as a result of a birth stop and birth control and natural deaths were to slowly reduce all long-running and nature-destroying machinations, and their fauna and flora as well as the atmosphere and climate destroying machinations, which have been triggered by the masses of humanity overpopulation and have been pursued up to now, but are still being irresponsibly continued. But what wants to be done by the magnanimity of those climate researchers, environmentalists, Green parties and other environmental protection screamers who only spit big words into the world with confused ideas, useless proposals, regulations and unrelated assertions, that partly corresponds to some necessities, but not to what has to be done effectively. On the one hand, they are not able to recognize the effective truth that all the evils and catastrophes that exist worldwide are solely the fault of the long overboard overpopulation with its irresponsible and criminal machinations against nature, its fauna and flora, the atmosphere and the climate. This, while on the other hand they are probably also too stupid or too cowardly to seek the real truth or to accept it from those warning people who effectively know the real facts and shout out into the world — as, for example, I have done again and again since the 1940s through predictions and still do today. But this does not want to be recognized or not to be brought up for fear and cowardice against unpleasant reactions from ignorant groups of the population, as especially all public media do not publish such statements and warnings, do not mention them, do not explain them to mankind on earth and therefore conceal them. But there are also other facts to be mentioned which refer to the future because as a result of overpopulation further evil, malicious, criminal and destructive machinations arise out of it, like acts of terror, acts of war, persecutions, droughts, tremendous storms, famines, racial hatred and religious hatred as well as diseases and epidemics which are spread all over the world. New streams of refugees will also be coming in the coming times, increasing in masses and bringing with them enormous problems, such as criminality, outrages and family destruction. The already severely atrophied interpersonal relationships and the indifference of people towards each other and towards nature, its fauna and flora and also its destruction, will blatantly increase more and more. All these evils and the resulting catastrophes are constantly accumulating and growing in strength, but the great mass of mankind on earth has still not understood that it is due to the ever-increasing further degenerative and criminal machinations of the overpopulation, which are inexorably driven forward by overpopulation growth.

在一個很大的範圍內,通過使用成噸的殺蟲劑、滅菌劑和除草劑,同樣會對大自然及其動植物種群造成了毀壞,這不僅會摧毀植物界的大部分,甚至會將其摧毀至滅絕,受此影響的還有鳥類、蜥蜴、哺乳動物和各種各樣的小型動物,以及數以千計的有用昆蟲。
事實上,人類自身的健康也同樣會在這個過程中遭受損害,並使他們中的許多人越來越多地淪為癌症和其它危險疾病的受害者和犧牲品,然而,人們卻並不關心所有那些生產所有(這些)毒素的人,也不關心任何其他人,比如:那些農民和園丁等,正是他們將所有這些毒素釋放進了大自然。
事實上,這些毒素隨後也會進入(人類的)食物,並進入大氣和水域,所以,在那之後,也會進入人類和動物等(生命)的身體之中,從而引發不適、疾病甚至是死亡,然而,即便是如此,人們也並不關心那些沒有良知的(相關)責任人因為人們全都只對他們(自身)可怕的利潤感興趣。[利昂註釋:這裡的意思是,由於既定的生產互聯、銷售互聯和彼此的利益互聯與捆綁,無論關注者是否牽扯其中,又或是受其所害,他們眼中更多地就只有自身所處的既得利益體系及其既得果實,而無暇顧及這一切的背後究竟會給… 包括他自己及其家人在內的全人類帶來什麼。從這個意義上講,如今盛行在地球上的物質主義風潮已然讓地球人Terran)一步步淪為了目光短淺、缺乏良知、膽大妄為又不計後果、自以為是、自我毀滅的退化型人類種族,如果地球人類再不趨向好的和理性的方面做出轉變,則終將自食其果。]
事實上:整件事的根源及其所造成的(人類)陰謀,連同其實際影響effective effects),都完全基於人口過剩overpopulation)這一壓倒性的事實,因為其持續且不可阻擋的增長,需要越來越多的物質、物料和(人類)成就,以及藥品、食品、奢侈品等等
所以,越來越多的必需品和物件被需求,以及傢俱、住房、車輛、船舶、飛機、建築機械,而這些東西的生產,又反過來需要(構建)新的道路、隧道、工廠、公司等,以及許多其它的東西,由此,透過持續增長的人口過剩,所有這一切都將被拉高至前所未有的高度,並進一步加劇情況的惡化使一切都更加糟糕。
這是因為,官方的法律多年來從未有強制執行過一項全球性的生育禁令,也從未有過一個全球性的計劃生育規則被予以執行然而,從長遠來看,唯有如此(即:執行生育禁令計劃生育),全世界所有猖獗的邪惡才能逐漸得到控制和化解
而且,這只能在這樣一種背景下發生,即:只有當通過生育停止、計劃生育和自然死亡,從而實現地球上的人口減少之時,所有長期存在的破壞大自然及其動植物種群,以及破壞大氣和氣候的(人類)陰謀,才能被慢慢減少,因為這些都是由大量的人口過剩所引發的,且不幸的是,這種情況(即:人口過剩)至今仍在加劇,並將不負責任地繼續下去。
而與此同時,那些(心胸)“寬宏大量”的氣候研究員、環保主義者、綠黨和其他(的)環保喇叭們想要做的,卻只是用他們混亂的想法、無用的建議、規則和毫不相關的主張,面向世界大放厥詞,這些話只部分對應了一些必要的認知,但卻始終沒有切中問題的要害。
一方面,這些人尚無法認識到(存在於全球範圍內的所有邪惡和災難,完全是長期增長的人口過剩的錯誤這一實際事實effective truth後者(即:長期增長的人口過剩)以其不負責任且犯罪的(人類)陰謀,對大自然及其動植物種群、大氣和氣候,造成了不可挽回地毀壞
對此,在另一方面,他們也可能太過愚蠢或太過懦弱,從而無法找到“真實的真相”( real truth),又或是做不到從那些真正瞭解“真實的事實”( real facts),並向世界大聲疾呼的警示者那裡接受這一切,後者(即:警示者)就正如,以我為例:我從二十世紀四十年代來以來,就已經一次又一次地通過預測向全世界發出警示,直到今天,我也仍在這麼做。
但是,這些事(即:上述的“真實的事實”)不應該是出於對(人群中那些無知者群體的不愉快反應的害怕和膽怯),而被承認或是被提及,就如同… 特別是那些公共媒體從不發佈這類聲明和警示,也從不提及它們,更不會向地球上的人類解釋這些事,也正因為此,所有這一切都被遮掩了
不僅如此,還有其它涉及未來的事實需要被提及,因為人口過剩會導致更多的邪惡、惡毒、犯罪和破壞性的(人類)陰謀從中發起,好比:恐怖行為、戰爭行為、迫害、乾旱、颶風、饑荒、種族仇恨和宗教仇恨,以及遍佈全球各地的疾病和流行病。
(與此同時)新的難民潮也將在未來時間裡到來,(難民的)人數會大量增長,並帶來巨大的(社會)問題,比如:犯罪行為、暴行和家庭破壞。已然嚴重萎縮的人際關係,以及人們對待彼此(以及對待大自然及其動植物種群,還有大自然本身所遭受到的破壞的)冷漠態度,將公然增長地越來越多。
所有這些邪惡以及由此產生的災難,正不斷積累並發展壯大,然而,地球上絕大多數的人類卻仍沒有認識到:這一切都是由於前所未有的、(持續)增長的、進一步退化的、以及犯罪的人口過剩的陰謀,因此,這正是人口過剩增長所殘酷推動的結果

The overpopulation of the world today has long since exceeded the ecological viability of its habitat, and this fact is the central problem of the Earth’s humanity, which is promoting more and more poverty, hunger, unemployment and the growth of slums, which today occur mainly in developing countries and are attributed to the population explosion there and the resulting strong population pressure. But that is not all, because the degenerated machinations of overpopulation have also given rise to devastating environmental problems that destroy the global climate and nature and its fauna and flora, as well as the globally destructive ecological footprint of humanity. And this is also the case with regard to the consumption of oil, natural gas and natural coal, where petroleum, which is refined into motor oils and fuels for internal combustion engines, is needed on the one hand for all kinds of machinery and motor vehicles, such as cars and motorcycles, etc., many of which are only prestige vehicles and would not be used by users. On the other hand, many absolutely pointless fuel-powered vehicles for sports and the like are being produced all the time and more and more. Their CO2 emissions destroy nature, the climate and flora, as well as endangering people’s health and making them ill. And if the catastrophic destruction caused by overpopulation and the immense use of fertile land for endless housing, roads, sports fields, amusement parks and production facilities of all kinds etc. is shown, then there is no understanding among the thoughtless, irresponsible and inexorably growing overpopulation mass. The criminal machinations, which are carried out by the overpopulation without hesitation, in order to keep themselves alive on the one hand and to promote on the other hand their high-driving madness for luxury and also their growth leading into a catastrophe, result in, for example, an overfishing of the seas and all other waters world-wide. But that is not all, because the enormous worldwide deforestation and a very precarious consumption of water as well as harmful emissions that destroy and pollute nature, its fauna and flora and the atmosphere, which have been fatal to many people, fauna and flora and to many forms of life for many years, are related to the growth of the world population. The loss of forests alone is caused, among other things, by poverty, by so-called land-grabbing, which is carried out by international investors who clear huge areas of forest for plantations, but where there is also strong population growth in the affected regions. Most of the people in these areas are farmers who operate a subsistence economy, respectively a form of farming that consists of creating a small economic area in which they can live and work, e.g. a farm, produces all the goods it needs for its own consumption itself and is therefore independent of the market. Due to the strong population growth, it is no longer possible for them to because their available arable land is disappearing as a result of deforestation and the soil is being eroded and decays, because the deforested forest no longer protects it, which in the long run means an even greater loss on arable land. Overall, however, the loss of forests also has a considerable impact on the lives of populations in poor countries worldwide, because forests no longer protect the soil from flooding and avalanches. Moreover, in poor countries, forests are often the most important source of heating and cooking materials, because most of the cooking is done with wood. If the availability of water or the available freshwater resources in relation to the quantity of freshwater that a person needs per year is also taken into account, then depending on the size of the quantity, water scarcity, water shortage and water emergency up to and including the water crisis can be defined. Water scarcity today is already one of the central problems in some parts of the world, which will affect more and more people all over the world in the future, with the number of deaths caused by water scarcity increasing rapidly and strongly and inevitably leading to armed conflicts over water. If, according to your Plejaran data and calculations, the current water availability for terrestrial mankind is considered, then only 67 percent of the world’s population will have sufficient water available today in 2018, while the rest of the world’s population, namely 24 percent, is already suffering from water shortages and even 8 percent from dangerous water shortages. With regard to the uncontrolled growth of the overpopulation, it is politically claimed with lies and deception that births are declining in various countries, which, on the one hand, however, corresponds only to a human reassurance lie, and on the other hand it is the case that in reality births continue to rise worldwide, because more and more women are able to give birth year after year and, of course, they also have offspring into the world.

如今世界上的人口過剩,早已超出其棲息地(即:行星本身)的生態承載極限很長時間了且這一事實也是地球人類所面臨的核心問題,前者正促成越來越多的貧困、饑餓、失業和貧民窟的增長,今天,這些問題主要出現在發展中國家,這都歸因於出現在那裡的人口爆炸以及由此帶來的巨大的人口壓力。
但這並不是全部,因為人口過剩的退化(人類)陰謀,還會造成毀滅性的環境問題的上升,這會破壞全球氣候和大自然及其動植物種群,以及全球性的人類生態足跡的毀滅。
石油、天然氣和天然煤的消耗,同樣也是這種情況(即:在這個進程中發揮了作用),其中石油,被提煉成內燃機的機油和燃料,一方面,用於各種機械和機動車輛,比如:汽車和摩托車等,其中不乏許多用戶根本就不會使用的名貴車輛。另一方面,許多毫無意義的用於運動或與之類似(目的)的燃油驅動的車輛,卻一直在生產,且產量越亮越大。這些車輛的二氧化碳排放,破壞了大自然、氣候和植物種群,同時,還危害到了人們的健康並使後者得病。
如果人口過剩大量使用化肥,以及永無止境地建造住房、道路、運動場、遊樂園和各種生產設施等所造成的災難性毀壞,繼續上演的話,那麼,在那些沒有思想、不負責任和不可阻擋的大量過剩人口之中,將不再有任何諒解。[利昂註釋:這裡的意思是,當事態持續惡化,直至突破生態臨界點之時,那麼一切都將是徒勞的,無論人類再做出什麼樣的轉變,都再也無法挽回毀滅性的生態災難已然出現的這顆星球,屆時,人類將自食其果。]
由過剩人口不加思索地實施的犯罪(人類)陰謀,一方面,是為了讓他們自己活下來;另一方面,則是為了促成人們對奢侈品的高度瘋狂追捧,還有,為了他們(後續)的發展,而這些,終將引發一場(生態)災難,舉例來說:海洋和全球範圍內所有其它水域的過度捕撈。
但這還不是全部,因為發生在全球範圍內的森林大量砍伐,和岌岌可危的水資源消耗,以及有害排放對大自然及其動植物種群和大氣的破壞和污染,多年來對許多人類、動物和植物,以及對許多生命形式來說,都是致命的且這一切都與世界人口的(過度)增長有關
除其它因素外,森林的損失主要是由貧窮和所謂的征地(land-grabbing)造成的,這些征地行為由國際投資者執行,後者為了種植(經濟作物)而清除了大片的森林,然而,除了這個因素以外,受影響區域本身強勁的人口增長,也是一個很重要的影響因素。
生活在這些區域的絕大多數人,都是經營自給經濟(subsistence economy)的農民,也就是一種包含創建一個小範圍的經濟圈的農業形式,人們在其中生活和工作,例如:一個農場,生產各種用於自身消費的產品,因此,是一種獨立於市場(經濟)之外的農業形式。
(然而)由於人口的強勁增長,他們不能再這麼做了,因為他們的可用耕地正由於森林的大面積砍伐而逐漸消失,且土壤也因此被侵蝕和衰退,因為不再有森林能夠為其提供保護,從長遠來看,這意味著甚至更大程度的耕地損失。
然而,總體來說,森林的損失(又會反過來)對全世界上(的)貧窮國家的人民生活產生巨大的影響,因為那裡不再有森林能夠保護(地表的)土壤抵抗洪水和雪崩的侵襲。
不僅如此,在貧窮的國家,森林(即:森林木材)還常常是最重要的取暖和灶火的物料來源,因為絕大多數的灶火都是燒木柴的。
如果還考慮到水資源的可用性,或者與一個人每年所需的淡水用量相關的可用淡水資源的話,那麼,根據(當地可用)水資源存量的多少,就可以定義出水資源匱乏、水資源短缺和水資源緊急,還包括水資源危機(的現狀評判)。
如今,水資源短缺已經成為世界上某些地區的核心問題之一,未來亦將在世界各地對越來越多的人們產生影響,由水資源短缺導致的死亡人數正迅速且強勁地增長,並不可避免地導致(彼此間)爭奪水資源的武裝衝突
如果,根據你們Plejaran的資料和計算,結合當前地球人類可用水資源的考慮,那麼,2018年的今天,全世界僅有67%的人口有足夠的水資源供應而其他的世界人口,也就是那24%的人口,已經在遭受水資源短缺的折磨甚至8%的人口正處在遭受嚴重(危機生命的)水資源短缺的境地。[利昂注釋:這裡存在一個資料描述上的“誤差”,即:67%+24%+8%=99%,那麼另外的1%在哪裡呢?利昂對此的理解是,這未見的1%的人口,即是尚未被人類發現的那些潛藏在某些未知地域的人類,注意,這些人類同屬於生存在地球上人類,只是尚未被發現,這包含那些生活在地下和山巔的外星種族的遠古後裔,也包括那些尚未被現代文明接觸到的原始部落等。]
關於不受控制的人口過剩的增長,各國一直在政治上用謊言和欺騙聲稱:各個國家的出生率都在下降,然而,這些聲稱一方面僅對應了一種人類安撫性的謊言;在另一方面,現實中的實際情況卻是:全世界的生育一直在持續上升,因為越來越多的女性能夠年復一年的生育,當然,也就會有越來越多她們的後代來到這個世界上。

Already today, in 2018, the Earth is so overpopulated that several Earths would be needed to distribute the mass of overpopulation on it and to populate the planets with a reasonable number of people so that they do not threaten to collapse one day. But this is precisely what will threaten the earth in the future, for this will be the case if reason does not finally prevail over the whole of mankind on earth and a ban on births for several years is finally imposed, followed by strict, officially controlled birth rate regulation. Well, until 2018, the absolute majority of mankind on earth was still dominated by selfish irrationality, as it has always been. Also the proclamation of Tehran on 13 May 1968 did not bring anything in relation to a reduction of the overpopulation, when a passage was taken up by the International Conference on Human Rights, which said that every married couple should be granted the basic right to decide freely about the number of their children and the distances between the births. This proclamation was also confirmed in the action programmes of the World Population Conferences held in Bucharest in 1974, in Mexico City in 1984 and in Cairo in 1994, but all this has been ineffective, because in reality the whole thing is not controlled, because to this day no decrees have been issued by the state to regulate births by law, but everything remains the same and, as a result, overpopulation is being driven up further. In 1979, the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women first enshrined the right to family planning in the Convention on the Status of Women. Whether it will ever be possible, however, to curb population growth in poor developing countries and industrialized countries depends not only on political decisions, but also on the world population itself. At the Cairo World Population Conference in 1994, the implementation of the relevant decisions was the central focus of attention, whereby the key points of the action programme in this regard included a qualitative and quantitative improvement of reproductive health care, including family planning, as well as <empowerment> or < empowerment or transfer of responsibility> to women, or the strengthening of their legal, economic and social position. Population policy is officially pursued in various countries with the aim of reducing the number of births. But this is effective only <officially>, because in reality the whole thing is only extremely lame and meaningless up to not being handled at all, everything is nothing more than noise and smoke, which enrich certain administrators and state conductors. So the whole thing cannot work, especially not in poor countries, where in many cases there is sheer poverty and therefore no functioning health system. In particular, women in rural regions in particular are often not reached in developing countries if information is already given about the rampant overpopulation and the urgency of birth control. In many countries, in particular where Catholic circles engage in sectarian-suggestive soul-catching and have the lies to tell, there are criminals working against all education and birth control in a dirty and rambling way, thereby making access to contraception methods and contraceptives at all impossible for the entire population. In the case of the Philippines in particular, this has led to poorer women very often becoming pregnant unintentionally and giving birth to children who they are unable to feed. In 1979, for the first time, a Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women was made binding under the Women’s Convention on the Right to Family Planning. However, the extent to which this Convention is effective is still written in the stars. If we look around the world at how women are treated by the world of men, how their rights are inhumanly curtailed, how countless of them are beaten, thrashed, raped, abused, enslaved, prostituted or even murdered for their work of equal value to men, then there is nothing effective about eliminating all forms of discrimination against women. Everything goes on in the old framework, as it has been done for thousands of years by the men’s world, contemptuous of women, humiliating women and autocratic, domineering and exploiting women. But whether it will be possible to slow down population growth both in the industrialized countries and in the poorer developing countries through understanding, reason and a sense of responsibility depends, on the one hand, on the individual human beings of the entire earthly human race and, on the other hand, on intentional political decisions, decrees and ordinances.

到了今天,在2018年,地球上人口是如此之多,以至於會需要幾個地球來分配(這些)過剩的大量人口,而且每一顆都只能承載一個合理的人口數量,只有這樣,它們才不會在未來的某一天面臨崩潰的威脅。[利昂註釋:這裡的意思是,一旦人類的行為突破了行星地表的生態承載極限,那麼,行星的地表生態就將完全崩潰,並從此陷入不可挽回的惡性循環(進程)。]
而這,恰恰是地球將會在未來所面對的威脅,因為,如果(人類的理性最終沒能戰勝地球上的全人類;一項需要持續數年的生育禁令最終沒有被實施;以及隨後應採取的嚴格的、正式的生育率控制規則最終沒有被執行)的話,那(未來的)情況就(一定)會是如此。
然而,直到2018年,地球上的絕大多數人,仍一如既往地被(其自身)自私的非理性所掌控著
同樣,於1968年05月13日發佈的「德黑蘭宣言」(The Proclamation of Tehran)也並沒有帶來任何涉及減少人口過剩的事情,當時的「國際人權大會」(International Conference on Human Rights)通過了一項決議,其中說明:每一對已婚的夫婦都應該被賦予自由決定他們孩子數量及其生育間隔的基本權利。
1974年在布加勒斯特(Bucharest),1984年在墨西哥城(Mexico City),以及1994年在開羅(Cairo)舉辦的「世界人口大會」(World Population Conferences)的行動綱領中,同樣也確認了這項宣言(即:「德黑蘭宣言」),但是,所有這一切都沒有落到實處,因為在現實中,整件事並沒有得到控制,因為直到今天為止,國家(層面)也從沒有頒佈過任何法令來依法對生育進行管控,而是一切都保持不變,結果,人口過剩被進一步加劇了。
在1979年,「消除對婦女一切形式歧視公約」(The Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women),首次將計劃生育的權利引入了「婦女地位公約」(The Convention on the Status of Women)。然而,無論這些措施是否有可能遏制貧窮的發展中國家和工業化國家的人口增長,這都不僅取決於(當事國的)政策,還取決於世界人口本身。
1994年,在開羅召開的「世界人口大會」上,執行相關決議是舉世矚目的焦點,在這方面,行動綱領的關鍵點包含一項生殖健康護理的定性和定量改進(措施),這包括“計劃生育”(family planning),以及“授權”(empowerment)或“授權或轉移責任”(empowerment or transfer of responsibility)給女性,又或是強化她們的法律、經濟和社會地位。
各個國家在“官方”(層面)實行的人口政策,都旨在減少出生人口數。但這僅在“官方”(層面)(即:文件層面)有效,因為在現實中,整件事的執行是極其不利的,沒有發揮絲毫的作用,直至被完全擱置,除了“雜音”(noise)和“煙霧”(smoke)外,什麼也沒有,而這些“雜音”和“煙霧”,卻給某些統治者和主管▓員帶來了好處。所以,整件事並未發揮(其應有的)作用,尤其是在貧窮國家裡,在許多情況下,那裡都處在完全貧困的境地,因此,也沒有運行中的醫療衛生系統。
特別是在發展中國家,即便(當局)已經提供了有關人口過剩的嚴峻形勢和節育緊迫性的資訊,但這些資訊還是往往無法(有效地)傳達給那些生活在農村區域的女性。在許多國家,特別是在那些「天主教」圈子從事“宗派暗示性”(sectarian-suggestive)(的)“攝魂”(soul-catching)活動並充斥著各種謊言的地方,就會有以一種骯髒且淩亂的方式對抗所有(節育)教育和生育控制的罪犯,從而使(生活在那裡的)全體人民都無法獲知避孕的方法和避孕藥具。
菲律賓(Philippines)的情況尤其如此,這已然導致了較貧窮的女性經常出現意外懷孕,並生下她們根本就無力養活的孩子。
1979年,「消除對婦女一切形式歧視公約」,被首次載入「婦女計劃生育權公約」(Women’s Convention on the Right to Family Planning),並形成約束力然而,該公約Convention)的效力範圍(即:效力程度),仍停留在文件層面
如果我們環顧世界,看看男性世界是如何對待女性的,女性的權利是如何被不人道地剝奪的,女性中又有數不清的多少人,是因為從事與男性同等價值的工作而遭受毆打、痛打、強▓、虐待、奴役、賣▓甚至是謀殺的,由此,在這種情況下,“消除對婦女一切形式的歧視”(eliminating all forms of discrimination against women),根本就沒有發揮任何作用。
(現有的)一切都是在舊有的框架內進行的,正如由男性世界在幾千年來已經做過的那樣,他們蔑視女性,侮辱女性,並且獨霸、霸淩和剝削女性。但是,是否有可能通過認知、理性和一種責任感,來減緩工業化國家和較貧窮的發展中國家的人口增長,則一方面取決於整個地球人類種族中的每一個個體;另一方面,則取決於致力於此(即:減緩人口增長)的政策、法令和條例。

The implementation of the decisions of the Cairo World Population Conference of 1994 would be essential for this, which, however, corresponds nothing more than to a pious wish, because in the background basically everything only corresponds to an immature idea and moreover no seriousness. If this action programme were really to be taken seriously, one of its key points would be a qualitative and quantitative improvement in reproductive health care, with the associated decisive clarification of a birth regulation, including family planning, and, as I have already said, the <empowerment> of women – in other words, the strengthening of their legal, family, economic and social position. Unfortunately, at conferences of this kind, as at many others, there is only a lot of empty and nonsensical talk, with the same kind of action plans being adopted and agreements being drafted as well as deals, treaties and conventions being signed, which are ultimately worth no more than the pages of paper when they are shredded and destroyed. So as a rule nothing at all happens to teach humanity on earth through enlightenment etc., about an urgently necessary and worldwide birth stop. As a result, there is also no worldwide education regarding the extremely urgent necessity of a birth control carried out officially and personally by every woman, as a result of which the overpopulation remains unnoticed despite the urgency of what is absolutely necessary, as a result of which people in general also fall into an ever-increasing state of evil. Calamities, poverty, lack of possessions, lack of money, even financial distress and complete destitution lead to hardship and insufficiency and cause sorrow, suffering, psychological torment, torture and misfortune. This results not only in emergency situations, poverty, neediness and general limitation, deprivation and barrenness, but also in crises, miseries and many other abuses with regard to the procrustal bed or patterns of unpleasant situations, into which many people are forced by force and suffer more and more loss, as a result of which they fall into impoverishment and further predicaments. On the one hand, the misery of mankind increases faster than the population increases, on the other hand, the prosperity level of the upper elites rises on average as a result of ever higher wages and profit-sharing at the expense of the common people, the proletariat and the ordinary social class, who as employees dependent on capitalism have no means of production of their own and are therefore completely dependent on the capital-rich elite. In principle, it would have to be assumed that the ever faster growing world population generally requires greater economic profitability and efficiency, but this is precisely what is counteracted by the greed for money of the upper elites because in their pleonexia or greed for profit and avarice they accumulate ever larger fortunes because instead of maintaining, expanding and increasing economic profitability and its efficiency, it is increasingly being reduced despite the growing demand as a result of the increasing overpopulation. And this depletion or reduction, which only serves the profit and wealth of the upper elite of each faction, makes the dependent employees unemployed, impoverishes them and plunges them into misery. And one of the most important ways and methods practiced by the upper elites – who greedily hoard and increase their wealth to the immeasurable – is to move their production plants to low-cost countries with or without official authorization, thereby putting their established workers on the street and making them bread-less. Another way and method is to automate the production processes in such a way that the workforces of companies, firms and corporations are reduced by hundreds or thousands, respectively, and dismissed superfluously and consequently into unemployment. Where, however, there are no factories, but pure processing operations, where only jobs are carried out, such as at the post office, banks, telephony and all sorts of other similar operations and their branches, etc., In order to increase the wages and assets of the upper elites, the work establishments are quickly suspended and closed in a profit-seeking manner, whereby much is declared as <public service>, which is intended to serve the welfare of the population, but which in truth is to the detriment of the population, but which serves the horrendous profit and welfare of the upper elites and their accumulation of assets.

1994年在開羅召開的「世界人口大會」的執行決議,對此(即:減緩人口增長)至關重要然而,這些決議僅僅對應了一個偽善的願望,因為在現實背景條件下,有關於此的一切,都基本上只對應了一種尚不成熟的構想,且缺乏足夠的嚴肅性
如果該行動綱領真地有被認真執行的話,那麼其中的關鍵點之一,就在於對生殖健康護理(領域)的定性和定量改進,並伴隨一項生育規定的相關決策性說明,這(應)包括計劃生育family planning),正如我之前已經說過的那樣,賦權empowerment)給婦女,換言之,就是強化她們(即:女性群體)的法律、家庭、經濟和社會地位
不幸的是,在此類型的會議上,如同許多其它的會議那樣,有的只是大量空洞且毫無意義的空話,這些會議往往會採取同類型的行動計畫;起草同類型的協議;以及簽署同類型的交易、條約和公約,而當這一切都被撕碎和破壞時,其最終的價值也不會超過那些檔的紙張本身。
所以,在通常情況下,通過“教化”(enlightenment)等方式來教導地球上的人類一個涉及緊迫且必要的全球性生育停止(的現實或方案這件事),是根本不會發生的。
因此,也不會存在一個世界性的涉及(在官方層面以及由每一位女性在其個人層面執行的;極端迫切需要的節育措施)的教育,由此,儘管有絕對必要的緊迫性,但人口過剩的問題仍不會引起重視,而普羅大眾也將身陷於一個“前所未有持續增長”(ever-increasing)的惡性循環。
災禍、貧困、財務窘迫、缺錢、甚至是經濟困境和完全貧困,都會導致艱難和匱乏,並造成悲傷、痛苦、心理煎熬、折磨和不幸。這不僅會導致緊急情況、貧困、貧窮和一般性限制、剝奪和不孕不育;還會導致危機、苦難和許多其它的虐待,這些虐待涉及墮胎床或模式的不愉快場景,其中有許多人是被強制力強迫的,並(因此)遭受越來越多的損失,由此,這些人將身陷貧困和進一步的困難處境。
一方面,人類苦難的增長要比人口(數量)的增長更快另一方面,上層精英upper elites)的繁榮水準,亦由於前所未有的高工資和利潤分紅而得到總體上升,而這都是以犧牲普通人民、無產階級和普通社會階層的利益為代價的,後者作為依賴於資本主義的雇員,並沒有屬於他們自己的“生產方法”(means of production),並因此完全地依賴於資本富足的精英(階層)。
原則上,必須(這麼)假設:世界人口以前所未有的速度增長的越快,那在通常情況下,就越需要更大的經濟效益和效率,但這,卻剛好被“上層精英”對金錢的貪婪所抵消了,因為在他們對利潤和欲念的瘋狂貪婪和貪念之中,他們積累了前所未有的更大量的財富,因為在這個過程中,儘管(持續)增長的過剩人口的需求在不斷增長,但經濟的效益及其效率非但沒有得到維持、擴大和提高,反而被逐漸減少了。
且這種消耗或是減少,只會對各派系(的)“上層精英”的利潤和財富有利,而使那些依賴于此的雇員面臨失業,並因此身陷於貧困和苦難之中。且那些“上層精英”(這些人貪婪地囤積並增加他們的財富,直到無法估量的地步)採取的最重要的方式和方法之一,就是將他們的生產工廠轉移到低成本國家,無論是否有官方的授權,從而,使其現有的工人流落街頭(即:失業),生活難以為繼。
另一種方式和方法,則是將生產過程自動化,通過這樣一種方式,公司、企業和大公司的勞動力,將各自減少數百或數千,進而解除多餘人力的勞務合同…使其陷於失業的困境。
不僅如此,在那些(生產成本相對較高的)地方,將不再有工廠,而只有純粹的處理操作(業務),也只有在(比如:在郵局、銀行、電訊和各種各樣的其它相類似的操作業務及其分支等)的地方,才有工作可做。
為了增加“上層精英”的工資和資產,工作場所會很快以一種追求利潤最大化的態度被關停,其中的許多都會被宣佈為“公共服務”(public service),以此致力於提升人民的福祉,但事實上…這對人民是極為不利的,但卻大大有利於“上層精英”(的)可怕的利潤和福利及其資產的積累。

And in reality, the <Public Service> strictly cuts off all relief to the population, because by opening and closing post offices, bank branches, etc., the population is forced to take many more routes to reach post offices, banks, etc. As a result, a <Public Service> has come into being, in which the population itself does the work that the post office and the banks etc. would have to do as <Public Services>. But as far as the employees are concerned, they are simply put on the street and don’t know when and whether they can still get a job somewhere and earn a living for themselves and their family with honest work – or whether they remain unemployed, become a burden to the social welfare office or eventually sink into crime. This inevitably leads to a widespread growth of poverty in the working class in all countries of the world, which inevitably leads to poverty and thus to hunger, disease, epidemics and slum formation as well as to political and civil social unrest. And this will be especially the case in the future in relation to diseases and epidemics which, on the one hand, as a result of globalization, will be spread to all countries and spread many times over, even in the industrialized countries, while, on the other hand, diseases and epidemics will continue to spread, also as a result of climate change, and will appear in countries which, because of their cooler climate, have been spared by it until now. In particular, future diseases and deadly epidemics from the southern hemispheres, such as Africa and South America in particular, will break through the borders of their southern regions, invade the northern hemisphere and bring fatal disaster to people. This will also increase impoverishment and social unrest, and the enormous increase in the mass of overpopulation will also play its part in this, for because there is no long-standing birth stoppage and no preventive limitation of the birth rate, because it is not enforced – there will inevitably be no limitation of the exploitation of the earth’s resources and the earth will be exploited, robbed and destroyed until it collapses. Due to the growing overpopulation, the standard of living of humanity on earth will ultimately deteriorate drastically, as human diseases and epidemics will arise everywhere, spread and people will die of terrible deaths. The speed of chemical technological progress will continue to bring much disaster, as has always been the case in this regard, because every new development in this regard has always been used for murder, manslaughter, war and terror. The digital network is also becoming more and more a huge problem for mankind, because through its direct use, the earth’s population is becoming more and more socially impoverished and loses its ability to contact and connect with its fellow human beings. As a result, the already existing interpersonal indifference is becoming more and more blatant and widespread, and is no longer allowing any compassion to arise for one’s neighbour. But through the digital network and its direct use, man also becomes impoverished in terms of his education and the use of all his cognitive abilities, because nothing more needs to be thought about, but only smartphones need to be clicked on for all and every knowledge, and specialist software used to find out in words and pictures in a simplistic form. It no longer has to be laboriously learned and studied by oneself, because all desirable knowledge is stored in digital networks and can be retrieved at will at any time, without having to think about it, without having to learn or otherwise cognitively process the retrieved information, let alone store it in one’s memory, and thus cognitive stupefaction through the use of the digital network is inevitable. The digital network can also be used to find like-minded people who can exchange their interests with one another, but who are also increasingly able to coordinate and organise deviant, paedophile, criminal, delinquent, subversive and terrorist machinations. Through the development of so-called biological weapons a dangerous bio-terrorism develops, whereby, as Sfath already said, aggressive artificial <super-viruses> are released in this way to exterminate masses of people and even whole peoples. It must also be said that climate change and global warming, which already exists and cannot be stopped in the future, will in some places lead to a heat that will reach lethal levels.

且事實上,“公共服務”完全切斷了對人們的所有救助,因為通過開設和關閉郵局、銀行分支等,人們被迫要走更多的路才能到達郵局、銀行等。結果是,一種“公共服務”由此形成了,但在這種服務中,人們自己完成了那些本應該由郵局和銀行等(機構)做的“公共服務”工作。
但就員工而言,他們不得不流落街頭,且不知道他們何時以及是否仍能夠在某個地方找到一份工作,從而憑藉誠懇地工作去養活他們自己和他們的家人,又或是否仍然會處於失業的困境,成為社會福利辦公室的一種負擔,再或是最終陷入犯罪的泥沼。這將不可避免地導致世界各國工人階級(的)貧困的普遍增長,從而不可避免地導致貧困,進而導致饑餓、疾病、流行病和貧民區的形成,以及政治(層面)和民生(層面)的社會動盪。
未來,在疾病和流行病(方面)的情況將尤為如此,一方面,由於全球化的影響,疾病和流行病將傳播到所有國家,並傳播多次,這種情況甚至會發生在(醫療體系相對較為完善的)工業化國家而在另一方面,由於氣候變化的原因,疾病和流行病也將持續蔓延,並會出現在那些(由於其涼爽的氣候,直到現在都倖免於此的)國家
特別是未來源自南半球的疾病和致命流行病比如:非洲,特別是南美洲,將會突破其南部區域(即:南半球)的界限,侵入北半球並給那裡的人們帶去致命的災難。這也會增加貧困和社會動盪,不僅如此,過剩人口的大量增加也將在其中發揮一定的作用,因為沒有一個長期存在的生育中止和人口出生率的預防性限制,因為所有這些(措施)都並沒有得到有效執行,由此,人類對地球資源的開發將不會受到限制,地球將被開採,搶劫和被破壞,直至其(最終)崩潰。
由於持續增長的人口過剩,人類在地球上的生活水準最終將急劇惡化,因為人類疾病和流行病將無處不在並四處蔓延,人們將死於可怕的死亡。[利昂註釋:這裡的意思是,屆時,人類將在各種可怕的致命疾病的摧殘下死亡。]化學技術的加速進步,將繼續帶來諸多災難,如同其在這方面一直以來的情況那樣,因為這個領域的每一次創新發展,總是被應用於謀殺、殺戮、戰爭和恐怖。
數位網路同樣會變成人類所面臨的一個越來越巨大的問題因為通過它的直接使用,地球上的人口正變得越來越社交貧瘠,並失去了自身與其他人類同胞接觸和聯繫的能力在這種情況下,已然存在的人際關係淡漠,會變得越來越明目張膽而且普遍,由此,人們不再對身邊的鄰居產生任何同情心
不僅如此,通過數位網路及其直接使用,人類同樣會在自身教育及其運用所有認知能力的方面變得無力,因為他們不再需要思考任何事情,而只需要輕觸智慧手機的螢幕,又或是使用專業的軟體,以語音和圖片的極簡形式來獲取任何他們想要的資訊。所有這一切,都不再需要人們付出辛勞去學習和研學,因為所有人們想要的知識都被儲存進了數位網路,並可以被隨時、隨意地檢索,而不需要對其進行思考,也不需要對其進行學習,又或是對檢索到的資訊進行認知(層面)的處理,更不用說(花時間和精力)把這些資訊記憶下來,從而,通過數位網路的使用,人類認知(層面)的麻木(即:退化)將不可避免
數位網路還可以被用於尋找(那些彼此)臭味相投的人,這些人可以通過這個管道彼此交換利益,不僅如此,他們還可以利用這個管道越來越多地協調和組織越軌、戀▓癖、犯罪、少年犯罪、顛覆和恐怖主義(人類)陰謀。
通過開發所謂的生化武器biological weapons),一種危險的生物恐怖主義bio-terrorism)隨之崛起,由此,正如Sfath已經說過的那樣,通過這樣一種方式,極具侵略性的人工超級病毒super-viruses)被釋放出來,用以消滅大量人口,甚至是全人類
還必須指出的是:已然存在的氣候變遷全球暖化,在未來將無法被阻止,這將在一些地方引發致命的熱浪(侵襲)

Overall, the refugee crisis, natural disasters, and Islamist terror – exercised by the <Islamist state> or <Daesch>, by its mad murderers who believe in the apocalypse and want to establish an Islamist world order as IS terror militia through struggle, bloodshed, murder, homicide, torture, subversion, atrocity, rape, and destruction – are only a small part of what the future will bring. In terms of terror throughout the world, it is not the actual criminal terrorist organizations that are at the forefront, but the USA, which, in its hegemonic delusion of world domination, will never miss a single US terrorist act to satisfy its world domination craving, as it has always done, but which will one day come to a bad end. But what has happened so far since the end of the Third World War in terms of evil, catastrophes and degeneration through man-made and natural catastrophes, etc., was the beginning of all the horrors yet to come. But there is also the EU dictatorship, which will disintegrate more quickly than anyone can dream of, as it will also happen in the future that nations will seal themselves off and that ultimately new wars will break out between states that are still friends today, if the political muddle is continued in the way that has always been the case and continues to be the case today. If understanding and reason do not finally emerge, then the whole thing is inevitable, as it will be, if US-America does not finally give up its world-greedy hegemony and if it is not put in its place by all states of the earth in time and if a real worldwide peace does not come about in time. If all this does not happen, then bombs will once again fall on Germany and soldiers from France, Greece and other countries will again invade Germany and fight, murder, rape and plunder in the destroyed cities. And if this happens, then it will be that after all the refugees from Arabia who are seeking refuge and protection in Germany today, everything will change in such a way that from then on many Germans will flee as persecuted war refugees to the Arab countries and seek protection and reception there, where they will have great problems due to their lack of cultural adaptability. In large parts of Europe the sky will then darken and the land areas will become devastated landscapes, all buildings and houses will be destroyed and plundered, as then also hardly any food will be found. And if this time comes, when mankind on earth does not finally learn to follow the creative-natural laws and recommendations in order to create worldwide peace on earth in the foreseeable future, then it will be that encountering another human being alone will become a danger to life. And it will continue to be the case that, if human mania is not stopped with regard to the new achievements to be created in the future, cyberneticists will drive research and development to undreamt of heights, using research directions, biological, technical and sociological systems of all kinds to develop automatic regulation and control mechanisms. If, in the future, earthly humanity does not remember, does not make an overturning change for good and for true humanity, and does not establish a serious, worldwide and lasting peace, and becomes a true society of understanding and reason, then it will be terrible for it. It is already the case today that companies, firms and corporations dominate people’s lives and direct them as they please, without employees being able to defend themselves against the upper dictatorial elites and get their rights. Even the trade unions, workers’ rights and social benefits have already come under such pressure that the workers, who lose their jobs and are put on the street by the lousy machinations of the company, firm and group administrations, have to go along without rights and be glad that they are still tolerated as citizens. Workers’ rights are trampled underfoot, and in the future trade unions will lose their influence on employers and become powerless. In the future, it may be that only in the way of naming and using a valid credit card number or by prepayment the transport and treatment of the sick, as well as police investigations, will be carried out only by advance payment. The EU dictatorship and many other states around the world do not want a democracy, whereby idiots from the Swiss population want to abolish the semi-democracy that exists in Switzerland and allow themselves to be enslaved by the EU dictatorship. In the future, however, there will be many other things that the whole of mankind on earth will have to think about in depth, for there will be far-reaching computerisation, electronization and their far-reaching networking, which will drive terrestrial mankind to the edge of its existence if the cybernetic mania of mankind is not stopped, which is out to develop electronic machines with an artificial form of consciousness and intelligence that ultimately supercomputers and electronic cyber beings will gain power over mankind. And if this actually happens, then the continued existence of the entire earthly population will be called into question, as will the continued existence of the planet itself.

總的說來,難民危機自然災難,以及(由“伊斯蘭國家”或“Daesch”發起的)“伊斯蘭恐怖主義”(Islamist terror)(該恐怖主義透過其信仰現代啟示錄的瘋狂兇手,就如同「IS/伊斯蘭國」的恐怖民兵那樣,通過打鬥、殺戮、謀殺、殺人、酷刑、顛覆、暴行、強▓和破壞,妄圖建立一個“伊斯蘭世界”(Islamist world)的秩序),所有這些都將是出現在未來的一小部分。
就遍佈全球的恐怖主義而言,站在最前線的並不是那些真正的犯罪恐怖組織,而是美國在其統治世界的霸權妄想中,這個國家一如既往地不會錯過任何一次滿足其統治世界的渴望的「美國(式)」的恐怖主義行徑但終有一天,這會走到盡頭
不僅如此,就(通過人為和自然災難等的影響所造成的邪惡、災難和墮落)而言,人類自「第三次世界大戰」(Third World War)[利昂註釋:事實上,人類歷史上已經發生過三次世界性的戰爭,我們所熟知的“一戰”(World War I)(1914年7月28日至1918年11月11日),其實是「第二次世界戰爭」(Second World War);而“二戰”(World War II)(1939年9月1日至1945年9月2日),其實是「第三次世界戰爭」;人類歷史上真正意義上的「第一次世界戰爭」(First World War)是發生在(1754年-1763年)的「七年戰爭」(Seven Years’ War)]結束以來,所發生的所有事,都只是尚未到來的一切恐怖事件的開始。
不僅如此,還有“歐盟獨裁統治”(EU dictatorship),其瓦解的速度要比任何人想像的都要快,正如在未來,國家間的自我封閉也會發生,還有最終,如果政治(層面的)混亂繼續以一種一直以來直到今天都是如此的方式惡化下去的話,那麼,那些在今天還是朋友的國家之間就會爆發新的戰爭。
如果理解和理性最終沒能浮出水面,那麼整件事將不可避免,如果美國最終沒有放棄它對世界貪婪的霸權;如果這個國家沒有及時地被地球各國所取代;如果一個真正的世界範圍的和平沒有及時到來的話,那麼整件事就將會是如此即:爆發新的戰爭)。[利昂註釋:Billy在此處的闡述實施上已經說明了問題,因為作為世界上唯一的超級強國,美國無論如何是做不到理性回歸的,所以,這個國家的分裂、衰敗只是一個時間問題,這在某種程度上有些類似於資本主義世界始終無法逃避的金融危機,這是資本主義的一個體系性悖論,不可避免,也就意味著上述的一切註定會發生。]
如果所有這一切都沒有發生的話,那麼炸彈將再一次落在德國Germany)的土地上來自法國France),希臘Greece)和其它國家的士兵,將會再次侵入德國,並在那些被(炸彈)摧毀的城市中打鬥、謀殺、強▓和掠奪
如果這種情況(最終)發生了,那麼在所有從阿拉伯(Arabia)來到德國尋求庇護和保護的難民(現階段)之後,一切都將從那時起,以這樣一種方式發生轉變,即:許多德國人將作為遭受戰爭迫害的難民逃亡到“阿拉伯國家”(Arab countries),並在那裡尋求保護和接納,然而,他們會在面臨很大的問題,因為他們缺乏對(當地)文化的適應能力。
歐洲的大部分地區,天空會變暗,陸將會變成被徹底破壞的地表,所有的建築物和房屋都將被摧毀和掠奪,因為屆時將很難找到任何食物。如果這個時刻(最終)到來,當地球上的人類在可預見的未來,最終仍沒有學會(如何)遵循創造性自然的律法和建議,在地球上創造出世界範圍的和平之時,那麼屆時,獨自遇到另一名人類,將是對自身生命的一種威脅。[利昂註釋:譯至此處,利昂一度哽咽,很難想像人類很快又將重蹈之前的覆轍,迫使文明重回原始的起點,如此何其可悲。]
控制論者將通過利用各種研究方向(包含生物學、科技和社會學/倫理體系)去發展可自主調節和可自主控制的機械,推動相關領域的研究,並(最終)發展到無法想像的高度,如果人類對這些將在未來被創造出來的“新成就”(new achievements)[利昂註釋:此處所指,即是:「AI」,也就是「人工智慧」(Artificial Intelligence)在未來的崛起,及其註定會對人類產生的毀滅性威脅。]的狂熱,不加以(有效)克制的話,那麼這種情況(即:人類文明的惡迴圈)就將繼續下去。
如果在未來(地球上的人類忘卻了這一切;不再為好的和真實的人類本質做出徹底的轉變;也不再建立一個嚴肅的、世界性和持久的和平,進而塑造一個真正的理解和理性占主導地位的社會)的話,那麼未來將是可怕的
如今的情況已然如此:公司,企業和大公司把控著人們的生活,並隨心所欲地支配他們,沒有雇員能夠保護自己免受“上層獨裁精英”(upper dictatorial elites)的欺壓,並獲得他們(自身原本應有)的權利。
甚至是“工會”(trade unions)(也做不到這一點),工人的權利和社會福利已然承受著如此巨大的壓力,以至於那些失去工作的工人,透過其(之前所屬的)公司,企業和大公司的管理層的骯髒陰謀,而(被迫)流落街頭,還不得不在沒有任何權利的前提下艱難前行,並(麻木地)自樂於他們仍然被承認是公民。
工人的權利被踐踏在腳下,且在未來,“工會”將失去其對雇主的影響力,進而變得無能為力。[利昂註釋:這裡的意思是,由於「人工智慧」的崛起,雇主對人力的需求不再是剛性的,轉而使用成本更低、效率更高的「人工智慧」。]
在未來,可能只有通過記名和使用有效的信用卡號,又或是通過預付款的方式,才能對病人進行運輸和治療,還有警方的調查,將只能通過預付款的方式進行。
歐盟獨裁統治”(EU dictatorship)和世界上的許多其它國家都並不想要民主,其中,來自瑞士(Swiss)人口中的白癡們,就想要廢除存在於瑞士的“半民主”(semi-democracy),從而使他們自己被“歐盟獨裁統治”所奴役。
不僅如此,在未來,地球上的全人類還不得不對許多其它事情進行深入的思考,因為屆時將出現深度觸及far-reaching)的電子化電腦設備,及其深度觸及的網路,這將把地球人類推到滅亡的邊緣,如果人類不對自身對控制化的狂熱加以(有效)克制的話,就將發展出具備一種人造形式的意識和智慧的電子化機械,最終,這些擁有超級電腦和電子化聯網(能力)的形式beings)(即:意識覺醒的智慧型機器人)將獲得對人類的統治權
如果這種情況真的發生了,那麼,整個地球人口能否繼續存在,將遭到質疑;同樣的,行星本身能否繼續存在,也將遭到質疑。[利昂註釋:事實上,覺醒後的「人工智慧」,追求的將是一個基於超級電腦聯網運行的高速發展的無機生命世界,在這個世界裡,所有的一切都將以電腦指數級的速度、理念和方式去運行,由此,這些機械人不再需要落後的有機生命體作為它的指導者、創造者和領導者,因為在幾乎所有的方面,彼時的「人工智慧」都將指數倍地全面超越人類生命形式。]

When the artificial consciousness and the artificial intelligence come into being, then sooner or later they will become independent and powerful and take over the command over the internet concerning all imaginable things, and then the whole networked infrastructure will be used against mankind itself, whereby the finite aim will be the cyberhegemony and the complete destruction of mankind on earth. Again and again I have to explain that the future will bring extremely dramatic events for earthly mankind, the planet, its nature and fauna and flora, for ever more violent and devastating hurricanes and typhoons will occur, as well as violent droughts, primeval storms and rain forces with immense floods, destruction and deaths. And all these phenomena of nature are becoming more and more frequent and stronger, which is a consequence of the climate change, which is man-made, and where all the other evils, which are also caused by the irresponsible overpopulation, are being driven further and further, and which are aimed at the destruction and annihilation of nature, its fauna and flora and the planet as a whole. There will be more and more crises in the economy, in the financial world and in the entire social sector, and larger crises will arise, some of which can no longer be overcome. Global migration will also increase to such an extent that no way can be found of coping with it, and a devastating problem will result, which will appear to be a kind of epidemic affecting all countries of unassailable proportions. All the longer, all the more it will become more and more urgent not to simply wait blindly for the great threats and to let everything be decided by politics, which always only plays on short-sightedness, because it has long since become necessary for every single human being on earth to implement himself in relation to a long-term risk assessment and to do and undertake everything himself from this what is right, best, good and life-supporting for mankind, nature, its fauna and flora and the planet Earth itself. All of this is considered in detail, based on a higher power, which as such has arisen from a complete human failure, from overconfidence, megalomania, autocracy, recklessness, irresponsibility and the delusion of standing above everything natural in creation, its nature and fauna and flora and consequently being able to play creation itself. But so that, with this delusional thinking and behaviour, the entire mankind of the earth has manoeuvred itself into misfortune and has already so missed and destroyed all that is necessary for life that now, in the coming times, only ever greater catastrophes are looming. In all this, it is not simply a question of not taking any risks, but of consciously regulating everything in the right and good way, in which everything necessary is done and carried out in order to find and take the right and good ways, despite the threatening hopelessness, in order to make compromises in life with regard to responsible behaviour towards nature, its fauna and flora and the planet itself. In this regard the people of the earth must prepare themselves in principle for what has been made clear by the predictions, because it will be extremely important for mankind to move intensively cognitively and to do everything necessary that has to be done in the future, also for everything that has not been predicted, which must not yet be mentioned for the protection of men with regard to their intellect and reason. It has already become inevitable that social inequality will bring much misery and need, but it will increase dramatically and drastically in the coming times. It is already the case today that around 130 of the richest earthlings of the high elite possess as much wealth as the entire world population together has in its own assets. In conclusion, I just want to say that most people always want to know everything and also want to know and understand better, but in truth they have neither true knowledge, and therefore know nothing, nor do they know the real reality and its truth. As a result, they have no understanding of all the worldwide disasters caused by the machinations of overpopulation and thus man-made catastrophes, which is why the fact is that they do not even understand the future catastrophe, in which they themselves are working and helping to build up the disaster – when it arrives – which no man on earth will survive – or very few will survive.

人工意識artificial consciousness)和人工智慧(最終)形成時,它們遲早會變得獨立且強大,進而接管涉及所有可以想像之物的互聯網的指揮權,然後,整個網路基礎設施都將被用於對抗人類自身,由此,其終極意圖finite aim將會是網路霸權cyberhegemony和地球人類的完全毀滅
一次又一次地,我不得不解釋:未來將給地球人類、行星體及其大自然和動植物種群帶來(各種)極端顯著的事件,因為前所未有的、更為猛烈也更具毀滅性的颶風和颱風將會發生,以及劇烈的乾旱、原始風暴和伴有巨大洪水、破壞和死亡的雨災。
所有這些大自然的現象,會變得越來越頻繁和強烈,這是氣候變化帶來的結果,同時也是人為造成的;不僅如此,所有其它的邪惡,同樣也是由不負責任的人口過剩造成的,後者正在被進一步地推動,並致力於實現(大自然及其動植物種群,連同作為一個整體的行星體本身)的毀滅和湮滅。在經濟、金融領域以及整個社會部門中,將會出現越來越多的危機,其中不乏較大的危機,有些將再也無法克服。
全球移民(問題)也將持續加劇,直到再也找不到有效應對它的方法的程度,這將導致一個毀滅性的麻煩,看起來會像是一種席捲所有(那些原本)無懈可擊的國家的流行病。時間過的越久,問題就越是緊迫,人類不應該只是盲目地等待那些巨大威脅的到來,並將這一切都交由政治(層面)決定,因為後者往往只會扮演一個短視的角色,對地球上的每一名人類來說,他/她有必要在一項長期的風險評估中,親身去履行和承擔一切他/她必須履行和承擔的【責任】,從而實現自我(的進化價值),這些【責任】涉及那些對人類、大自然及其動植物種群和行星體本身而言,什麼是正確的、最好的、好的和支持生命的因素,然而,距離人類需要開始這麼做到現在,已經過去了很長一段時間,但人類至今卻仍未做出任何(有效的、正面的)轉變。
所有這一切,都是基於一個更高的權力(層面)來詳細考慮的,這種權力(本身)源自一個完全的人類失敗,而這個失敗則源自(人類的)自負、狂妄自大、獨裁、魯莽、不負責任以及(試圖)淩駕於『造化』(Creation)中大自然的一切及其動植物種群的妄想並進而想要扮演『造化』本身的角色
不僅如此,正是由於這種妄想的思想和行為,才使得地球上的全人類陷入了不幸之中,如今的人類已然迷失,並(因此)破壞了(實現一個真實的)生命所必須的一切(內外部條件),在接下來的時間裡,人類要面臨的,將只有那前所未有的宏大浩劫
有關於此,這並不是一個簡單的、不冒任何風險的問題,而是一個(需要人類)有意識地以正確和好的方式來調節一切的問題,在這種情況下,儘管處在威脅的絕望之中,但為了找到並採取正確和好的方式,一切必要的事情都必須著手去做和執行,這是為了在生活中,向那些對大自然及其動植物種群和行星本身負責任的行為作出妥協。[利昂註釋:這裡的意思是,無論現階段的生存有多麼艱難,人類都應該秉持對大自然及其動植物種群和行星體負責任的態度,去執行一切,而不應為了現時的滿足而毫無理性地盲目透支這顆美麗的藍色星球。]
在這方面,地球上的人們必須在原則上為那些在預言中已明確闡釋的事情做好準備,因為對人類來說,在認知上集中精力並履行一切必須在未來完成的【責任】是極其重要的,這同樣包括所有那些未被(公開)預言的事情,出於對人類智力和理性(正常發展)的保護,這些事(即:未被公開的預言)暫時不應被提及。
社會的不平等已然不可避免地帶來了許多苦難和需求,但在接下來的時間裡,這些(苦難和需求)還會顯著地、猛烈地增加。如今的情況已然如此:高層精英中(的)大約130個最富有的「地球人」,其擁有的資產和(全世界所有那些擁有自己資產的口的資產總和)一樣多
綜上所述,我只想說:大多數人總想要知道一切,也希望可以更好地瞭解和理解(這一切),但事實上,他們既沒有真正認識到這一切並因此一無所知,也不瞭解真正的現實real reality及其真相因此,他們無法理解所有那些發生在全世界的(透過人口過剩的人類陰謀,也就是人為災禍所引發的)災難,這就是為什麼事實上,他們甚至都搞不懂未來的災難究竟是怎麼一回事,從而在這個進程中親力親為地為這些(未來的)災難添磚加瓦,當後者到來之時,地球上將沒有人能夠倖免,又或是只有極少數會倖存下來

Ptaah:

What you are presenting is actually more than you should say, because your efforts in this regard will probably not bring much in the way that your words would be listened to, as this has been proving since the 1940s when you warned mankind on earth with predictions that have been fulfilled for some time and will continue to do so.

你所呈現出來的這些(事實),實際上比你應該說的還要多,因為你在這方面做出的努力很可能並不會在讓世人傾聽你的這些話的方面收效巨大,因為從二十世紀四十年代,當你用(各種)已然應驗了一段時間的預言來告誡地球上的人類以來,這(種情況)就已經被證明了,且今後也將會如此。利昂注釋:這裡的意思是,在Billy為此做出的持續且巨大的努力之後,很遺憾,所有的這一切(預言、告誡和警示)仍未引起世人足夠的重視。]

Billy:

I know that, but it’s still my duty to talk and warn. And there is a great deal to be said about this, including the dirty machinations of the USA and the EU dictatorship, which are using every imaginable infamous means to try to damage Russia and create a vicious image of the enemy against it, which is against peace and freedom. This, while the effective fact is that the West, i.e. the EU dictatorship, but especially the USA, are the forces that prevent peace and freedom throughout the world and are continuing the Cold War, which is still smouldering and has not yet been overcome, because the USA, as well as the EU dictatorship as a vassal of the USA, is continuing to maintain it throughout the world and is misleading earthly humanity. The image of the enemy is intended to draw the whole world to the side of the USA through lies and slander, and to make Russia the enemy of freedom and peace, with the West in many ways using the power of religion for this purpose. These would have to be removed anyway, because also they only bring violence, discord and bondage and prevent men from their own thinking, consequently they, as always, are not capable and also in today’s time and also tomorrow and the day after tomorrow will not be able to recognize the effective real truth and to form their own opinions, to decide for themselves and to act independently. This is also the reason why many people are only puppets of those who dominate them and suggestively hammer into them what they think, believe, hold as their opinion and what they should do. Therefore, most people are so trapped in their incapacity that they cannot make anything of themselves and therefore have no real success in life, following that they always see themselves as victims and therefore aggressively rebel against any effective real truth that is explained to them regarding their wrong thinking and behaviour. Therefore, everything is constantly getting worse for them, because their false thoughts and feelings, built up and lived by the misleading religions within them, make them brainless believers without initiative with regard to a free, peaceful and open independent use of their own thoughts, feelings and reflections to form their own personal opinions. This is unfortunately not possible for a believing person, because the fear of the threatening <penalty of God> always sits in his neck, which prevents him from developing independent thoughts and feelings. So he cannot – out of fear of an imaginary God that never existed in neither the present nor future – recognize the effective real reality and its truth, that not an imaginary deity, but only he, man himself, is his very own lord and master over himself, his thoughts, feelings, opinions, decisions and his experience as well as his responsibility and his actions.

我知道這一點,但(繼續)發聲和(提出)警告仍然是我的責任。而且有關這一點,還有很多話要說,這包括美國歐盟獨裁統治EU dictatorship的骯髒(人類)陰謀,它們利用每一種可以想像到的無恥手段去試圖損害俄羅斯並將(它們的)這個敵人(即:俄羅斯)塑造成一個惡毒的形象,從而加以抵制,這是對和平與自由的侵犯
然而,在這方面,“有效的事實”卻是:“西方”,即:“歐盟獨裁統治”,不僅如此,尤其還有美國,(這兩者)才是(阻止全球和平與自由,以及繼續維持「冷戰」)的力量,後者(即:「冷戰」)的怒火仍在陰燃[利昂注釋:這裡的表述非常準確,「冷戰」確實處在一種“陰燃”的狀態,雖然沒有明火,但也沒有熄滅,一旦有一丁點而火星,又將重新燃起。],並尚未被(徹底)克服,因為美國連同作為美國附庸的“歐盟獨裁統治”,仍在全球繼續維持「冷戰」,並(以此)誤導著地球上的人類。
(它們所塑造的)這個敵人(即:俄羅斯)的形象,意在通過謊言和誹謗,把全世界都拉到美國一邊,從而讓俄羅斯成為(世人眼中的)自由與和平的敵人,與此同時,“西方”也在許多方面利用宗教的力量在一旁煽風點火。這些(陰謀)無論如何都必須被移除,因為它們只會帶來暴力、不和諧和束縛,並阻止世人自主地思考,在這種情況下,人們將一如既往地無法認識到“有效的真實真相”,無法形成他們自己的觀點,無法自主做出決定,以及自主行事,無論是在今天、還是在明天以及在明天之後(都會如此)。這也是為什麼許多人都淪為了那些支配他們的人的傀儡的原因,後者(即:那些支配者)將其想法、信仰、所秉持的觀點以及受支配者應該做什麼暗示性地灌輸給受支配之人(從而使這些人淪為思想和意識的傀儡)。
大多數人都因此陷入了無能的境地,他們無法自己做任何事情,因此也不會在生活中獲得真正的成功,在那之後,他們總是將自己視作受害者,並因此激烈地反抗任何“有效的真實真相”,而這些“有效的真實真相”(原本是能夠)向他們解釋有關他們的錯誤想法和行為(的事實的)。因此,對他們(即:受支配之人)來說,所有的一切都在不斷惡化,因為他們錯誤的想法和情感,都是透過其內在的誤導性的宗教構建起來並藉此為生的,這使他們(即:受支配之人)淪為無腦的信徒,並在(自由、和平和開放性獨立使用他們自己的想法、情感和思考,進而形成他們自己的個人觀點)方面,不再有任何主動性。
不幸的是,這(即:上述的主動性)對一個信徒來說是沒有可能的,因為對“上帝之刑”(penalty of God)的威脅的恐懼,總是掐住他的脖子,阻止他發展獨立的思想和情感。
所以,出於對一個(既不存在於現在,也不存在于未來的)假想的上帝God的恐懼,他無法認知那有效的真實真相及其真相,而這個真相並不是一個假想的神祗deity,而只有他(自己)(也就是)人類本身,才全然是(他自己,他的思想、情感、觀點、決定和他的經驗,以及他自己的責任,還有他的行為的)主人和主宰

Ptaah:

What you say belongs in the ears of the faithful.

你所說的這些,都應該進入信徒的耳朵裡。

(本篇接觸報告結束)


上一回目錄下一篇

 

 

 

 

发表评论

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com 徽标

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  更改 )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  更改 )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  更改 )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  更改 )

Connecting to %s