《上一篇 ▲回目錄▲ 下一篇》
Contact Report 018／第018次接觸報告
- 本篇譯文基於｢德｣ ￫ ｢英｣ ￫ ｢中｣ 譯製。
資料來源：FIGU/ ‘Billy’ Eduard Albert Meier
報告卷屬：Plejadisch-plejarische Kontakberichte, Gespräche, Block 1
重要提示：本報告是由 FIGU 官方正式授權的翻譯（德翻英）版本。
英版譯者：Dyson Devine和Vivienne Legg
校對改進：由Vivienne Legg和Dyson Devine，與Vibka Wallder合作完成。
An explanation from Semjase on the understanding of the term “Creation”.
This is an excerpt of the contact.
- Before we discuss other things today, I would like to proceed with the spiritual teaching, as it is the most important thing of all.
- The human being should try to react to the word or the term “Creation” as if something very beautiful or good is being referred to, through which a change should be effected in his thinking.
- Because, as long as this does not happen, he has not recognised Creation as it really is.
- But how can the word and the name “Creation” attain such a deep significance for the human being that a change in his entire psychological way of behaving occurs -in his emotional awareness, his awareness of life, his ways of reacting -if he does not constantly and repeatedly contemplate the nature of Creation?
但是，如果一個人不去持之以恆反覆對「造化」的本質進行深思，「造化」這個字詞，這個名字又怎會對人類具有如此重要的意義，以至於引發他整個行為在內心層面 —— 他的情感知覺，他對生命的認知，以及他待人接物方式上的改變呢？
- The human being should try quite simply to bring certain characterising words, which are applicable in regard to the nature of Creation -like, “everpresent”, “almighty” and “all-knowing” -into association with the word or the designation “Creation”.
人類應該嘗試很直接地將某些適用於「造化」本質的特徵詞彙 —— 例如：“永存”、“全能”、“全知”等 —— 與「造化」這個字詞或者說這個稱呼聯想在一起。
- The every-day human being and everyone, the so-called atheist, the egoist and materialist, and the agnostic, find the word “Creation” highly uninteresting.
- Yet why?
- To them it is entirely unknown -and they have no idea -what Creation essentially is.
- But so it is with very many human beings with the term “Creation”.
- Billions of people who are misled by religion do not understand the word “Creation”.
- When they pronounce the unreal religious title, “God”, then they have gone astray with the view that Creation is named thereby.
- Yet what an evil false teaching that is.
- Therefore it is very important to know as much as possible about the nature of Creation and ascertain it so that the word becomes meaningful, raises one inwardly and leaves an impression as soon as it is heard.
- Experience reveals that Creation is infinite beauty, a beauty above all beauty, boundless, intensive happiness without end, wisdom, knowledge, ability, truth and absolute certainty.
- Once that is recognised by the human being, then he instantly traces every one of his joys back to its origin, to the infinite joy of Creation.
- Wherever he sees something beautiful, be it a flower, an animal or a human being, or anything else, he thus instantly brings it into association with the infinite beauty of Creation itself.
- Wherever the human being sees cognition reach expression, in this or any form, in an impressive and exalted manner, then he knows that it has its roots in the endless cognition which is Creation.
- Wherever life stirs -be it even in just the tiniest being, in a creature, such as, for example, the microbe -there, behind this life, he glimpses the infinite, the eternal and the creational.
- From that, he attempts to deepen and expand his understanding and feeling by contemplating the nature of the creational and its inseparable presence, at any time and in any space, in many kinds of ways, in daily life and experience.
- Creation exists in every human being as a fragment of itself.
- Once this thought has deeply penetrated the human being and become his experience, then any fear and all doubt in him disappear.
- Once he knows that Creation is all-knowing and almighty then he gains inner peace and security and is immune from stupid thoughts and wrong feelings.
- Repeated contemplation about the ever-present, the truth, wisdom and the ability and knowledge of Creation as constantly eternal, as dignity and value, allows the word and the designation “Creation” to become something very meaningful in the human being -something which evokes transformations in the feelings, and transformations in his manner of thinking.
- The more his intelligence is effective in this direction the more it gains radiating light, the more powerful his personality becomes, and the more blessed his entire life and work.
- Again and again the human being who lives in clarity of consciousness produces in himself, anew, the strong, spiritual-fine-sensitive feeling that the creational is far more real than that which his body feels.
- This spiritual-fine-sensitive feeling incessantly rules the human being who lives for the spirit.
- The creational takes possession of his consciousness whereby his way of thinking is full of peace, strength, joy, knowledge, wisdom, truth and hope.
- All the measures which the normal human being grasps in his material-intellectual thinking, in order to attain peace, happiness and strength, always show themselves as deceitful, while this constant controlledness, of the human being who is living according to spirit, is pulsed through with the dynamic power of Creation.
- The human being who lives for spirit is very dynamic in all things.
- He incessantly attempts to reach his fulfilment as quickly as possible.
- Therefore, as long as he lives, he uses the time -with all the energy available to him -for devoting himself to creational ability.
- He will never allow this undertaking to be lost.
- Everything possible can happen in the course of time, yet his desire for the creational will never cease in him.
- He can encounter hindrances; he can suddenly have no sense and taste any more for necessary material things, yet he never loses the taste and sense for Creation because he knows that Creation embodies true BEING.
- Only those human beings who fight hard for consciousness goods and progress, and spiritual goods and progress, and for knowledge, truth, logic, wisdom and love, harvest the spirit’s and consciousness’ enormous fruits, because these do not simply fall into their laps.
- First, before the first results can be obtained, it is necessary to learn the spiritual-intellectual manner of thinking, that is to say, the path of creational thinking, and to recognise its absolute correctness and certainty.
- Indeed, once these first results come about, then the cognisant one steps onward with great steps and expands himself in spirit and consciousness to a factor of might.
- Only through this, do already known facts, knowledge, truth, logic, wisdom and love -which first, however, must be gained through hard work become self-evident.
- Yet the path does not end at this point, because further seeking, further searching, further development and further recognition lead into the boundless duration of time.
- In the course of time, everything possible may happen which keeps the human being from planned action, yet the human being who lives in accord with spirit knows no bounds and does not allow himself to be kept from his determinationsby any kind of events or bad future outlooks.
- For him, the future already exists in the present, so everything must be done here and now in order to achieve the highest spiritual state and highest state of consciousness.
- He does not know the fear of the future nor fear about the future because they only exist in a material-intellectual way of thinking, but never in spiritual-intellectual thinking, in which the future is as present as the present itself.
- Thereby the human being who lives in accord with the spirit can, and may, solve the problems of tomorrow and the next day already, here and now, and steer them along the desired paths.
- To think for, and with, the spirit brings only advantages to every life-form.
- Therefore the human being should raise himself more and more, through intensive seeking and searching, into the state of spiritual thinking and into the knowledge about creational truth and wisdom.
- He should, again and again, create in himself the strong, spiritual-finesensitive feeling that something is there -namely, the truth of Creation which gives him immeasurable power and frees him from unreal assumptions.
他需要一遍遍在他心中建立起牢固、靈性微妙而敏銳的知覺，體悟到有什麼東西在那裡 —— 也就是「造化」的真相，而這會賦予給他無窮的力量，使他從虛幻的假象中解脫出來。
- The human being should always -again and again -create within himself the strong, spiritual-fine-sensitive feeling that he is in the sea of creational light, its wisdom, its knowledge, of truth, logic and love, which, alone, entirely enables the BEING of life for him.
- The joy of the human being who is turned towards Creation exists as a result of attesting to his veneration for the creational and Creation, in that he accepts the almighty will in the creational laws, and makes the absolute certainty of these laws his own destiny, and utilises them to good effect.
- He expresses his dedication to the laws through the learning and utilisation of all spiritual facts and facts pertaining to the consciousness, but never through belief, assumptions, serving and submissiveness.
- The only way to learn is through unremitting effort and striving to obtain higher spiritual cognitions and higher cognitions pertaining to the consciousness, and by applying the abilities which have unfolded through this.
- Of decisive significance thereby are patience and endurance and the development of higher understanding, recognition and application of cosmic and universal love, deepening of spiritual knowledge and ability and deepening of knowledge and ability pertaining to the consciousness, as well as the switching off of material-intellectual thought-powers such as egoism, materialism, pride, envy, greed and jealousy, and so forth, because only this guarantees the recognition and following of the creational laws.
- The human being who thinks spiritually constantly makes the effort to direct Creation to himself and to make it recognisable in himself by means of his attempts to make possible that which is impossible for normal human beings -and indeed with success.
- Day after day, month after month and year after year the human being who is devoted to the spirit calls upon the creational and thereby gains knowledge, wisdom, love, logic, truth and power, until he finally experiences the creational in himself, and is able to get useful value from it, whereby it becomes more real to him than the feelings experienced by his body.
- While he associates with other human beings and speaks with them, he sees before him only the creational.
- While he sees others before him, he sees only the creational in them, because, for him, the creational is always in the first position.
- For him, the creational is the greatest of all things, for which reason, everything within him is confronted with the creational, and material things are no longer able to awaken longing in him.
- He is no longer at the mercy of material temptations, because that which is concealed within him as spiritual knowledge and ability, and knowledge and ability pertaining to the consciousness, is his dialogue partner and his guide.
- He speaks and converses with it, and he lives with it in the given laws of Creation.
- This way of living means BEING in truth, and this BEING is incomparably more beautiful than this universe’s most beautiful manifestation.
- Nothing is able to tempt such a developed human being any longer; not the greatest wealth of the world, nor a death threat expressed to him by creatures disposed to evil.
- His inner wealth in the creational is inexhaustible and imperishable, and nothing is able to awaken any kind of fear in him, because that with which he lives, and which enlivens his BEING, is infinite might.
- Therefore nothing is able to mislead him to untruth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth.
- Nothing may wrongly lead him into the darkness of misleading thoughts from external powers, because each split second of his spiritual-intellectual thinking is infinite light.
- Nothing is able to change his BEING-sense of truth or make him unhappy, because he lives in the BEING of Creation and in its sense, and he lives in infinite joy.
沒有什麼是可以改變他的「造化知覺」（BEING-sense），任何事情都不能奪走他的快樂，因為此時的他就生活在與「造化本體」（the BEING of Creation）合一的狀態中，這是無窮無盡的快樂。
- If the human being, however, has a bad or negative attitude regarding the spiritual things of life, himself and Creation, then nothing at all will flourish for him.
當一個人對他生命中的靈性事物 —— 包括他自己與「造化」—— 懷有負面或不好想法的時候，那麼沒有任何事物可以使他成長壯大。
- Even a very favourable circumstance, which would otherwise be very valuable, becomes a source of misfortune and strife for him if his attitude is only material-intellectual and this form of his thoughts and feelings also influences the environment.
- Even if the concerned human being pursues the best intentions, however good they may be, the result, in this case, will be entirely negative.
- However, for the human being who lives in accord with spirit, everything always constitutes the right circumstances for inner growth and is a very good opportunity, in every form, to pay tribute to that which is creational.
- Truly, only the human being who constantly carries and maintains high and noble spiritual thoughts and spiritual feelings in himself is great; and one can only name as creational the human being who constantly lives and thinks in the consciousness of the creational in himself.
- That means that human beings who are great in terms of their material intellect can be just as completely un-creational and, spiritually, absolutely insignificant, just as peace-instigators can be, along with saints of religion, helpers in emergency, misery and sickness, and, not least, those who stand at the very front in wars, and so forth, and carry out medical services, and so forth.
71.Those kinds of human beings are mostly only driven by thirst for adventure, by pity and self-pity and other wrong, material-intellectual thoughts, and the feelings resulting from them, without the slightest recognition of possessing the creational within themselves.
- Very often they are misled through un-real religions which preach false neighbourly love and equally false divine teachings, and formulas for submissiveness.
- Yet what is the difference between such life-forms and that of the human being who lives in accord with the spirit?
- In general, the normal human being allows himself to be guided and conquered by base, material-intellectual sentiments.
- If he does have good feelings, then they are never constant and soon disappear again to, again, make room for lower sentiments.
- He who, on the other hand, is a human being living for spirit, never allows even the smallest creational inclinations to subside, rather he grasps them and infinitely expands them.
- Base inclinations find no anchorage in him, because the waters of wisdom and knowledge in him are too deep to enable a base and short anchor chain to reach the bottom.
- The human being who lives in accord with spirit constantly attempts always, and under all circumstances -to maintain himself in the vibrational realm of creational inclinations.
- Should this be endangered by some kind of influences, then he calls on the highest power of Creation and thus protects himself, with its highest vibrational power, from the negative.
- He proceeds in this manner until the creational essence in him has created the absolute certainty of defence against the negative.
- The human being is always the bearer of something or other.
- Many bear oppressive feelings within themselves, others bear grief, worries, problems, hopes, and other thoughts of a material-intellectual nature.
- Also fears and imaginations of images of any kind -good or ugly belong in his material-intellectual thinking.
- But the human being, who lives in accord with the spirit, is a bearer of the creational, of the spiritual.
- He is a bearer of Creation, a conscious bearer of spirit, because he constantly carries the knowledge and ability of the creational laws in himself; and the more the old nature of the material-intellectual thinking would like to make him the bearer of its un-logic, the more he works intensively to make the creational in himself prevalent and to anchor it securely.
- He immediately transforms, into creational power and wisdom, even the most negative thoughts which come, and want to destroy, his spiritual-intellectual thinking.
- In this way he makes everything creational and carries it, within himself, as a power bloc.
- Thereby he is a walking temple of Creation.
- The intelligence of human beings living for Creation becomes ever more spiritual and advances ever deeper into spiritual consciousness.
- The human being who lives in accord with spirit, penetrates ever deeper into all things with his cognitive faculty and comprehends the warmth of the fire of the creational presence in everything.
- Thereby, the spiritually thinking human being recognises, and is conscious of, the power and the truth of the creational presence everywhere.
- That which therefore remains unrecognised by the everyday perception of the senses is perceived with the spiritual consciousness by the human being who lives in accord with Creation.
- He therefore always sees, in all things and life-forms, the creational presence and the application of the creational laws.
- He possesses a spiritual image of the power of Creation’s presence, and he dedicates all the precious energies of his life and BEING to creational knowledge, its truth, power and wisdom, and thereby to the ability of his fragment of Creation which lives within him – his spirit.
- The material life on Earth is like a fleeting game, an evaporating phenomenon; but behind it lies the eternal and timeless truth: the spirit, the creational presence and the reality of Creation.
地球上的物質生活相對于整個生命歷程來說，就如同短暫的遊戲，是一種稍縱即逝的表象，而在表象之後展現的卻是永恆與無限的真相，那便是「靈」的真相；也就是「造化」的存在與「造化」的實相（the reality of Creation）。
- This creational reality bears within itself all realms and spheres pertaining to the capacity for wisdom.
- It is this which remains; the timelessly constant and imperishable.
- This is no game, rather it is eternal and timeless truth and wisdom, knowledge, freedom, love, logic and ability, relative perfection, absolute certainty.
- Very many people are afraid to live in the sense of Creation, and they think, and are of the opinion, that they must remain only with the one who is supposed to take their fear of death from them; with a god of a religion, who, in intentional false teaching and, for his very own benefit, has promised to take away their fear of death, if, in erroneous belief, they submissively believe his lies, whereby they are enslaved by him and lose their freedom of consciousness.
絕大多數的人都怕活在「造化」的知覺之中，他們總是認為，必定要有一個神 —— 也就是宗教理的上帝、佛主或是阿拉等等 —— 只有神才能移除他們對死亡的恐懼。然而這是刻意捏造的教義，是為了謀取少數權力階層的福利而承諾神明可以移除他們對死亡的恐懼。如果人們接受錯誤的信仰，相信了這些捏造的謊言，他們就成了這種錯誤教義的奴隸，也失去了自覺的自由。
- The constant repetition of this religious false teaching causes the believers to find imagined and deceitful fulfillment, and subject themselves to an evil delusion which prevents all their rationality pertaining to consciousness, whereby also their spiritual-intellectual thoughts are hindered and oppressed and enslaved.
- Only very few human beings are not afraid to live in the sense of Creation, and know that this alone guarantees life and BEING, because this thereby fulfills the creational laws, and they, in turn, make life and BEING into life and BEING.
Everything that you say sounds so understandable and logical -if only the human beings could grasp it.
你說的每句話都那麼清楚明白而條理分明 —— 只要人類普羅大眾能夠領悟得到。
- They certainly will, yet it will not be overnight.
- You and your group lay only the foundation stones for an avalanche, which will only start to roll at a very much later time.
I know. We have already often spoken about that. But now I have yet another question, which was directed at me …
FIGU-approved translators are obliged to make use, to the best of their abilities, of certain English word-choices as determined by Billy Meier, and by FIGU members who have been working on the “Goblet of Truth” translation in consultation with Billy. These words are recorded in the FIGU online dictionary https://figu.org/dict/ For this reason the reader may encounter, in this translation, some English choices for German words which will seem quite peculiar. These choices are based on Billy Meier’s unique knowledge of the original and true meaning of German terms and many English terms – especially those which pertain to the spiritual teaching – which reveals that often “well-known” words, in both languages, are misleading when used in the conventional sense.
由FIGU授權的德文譯為英文的翻譯者，都應該儘自己最大的能力，使用某些由Billy Meier本人以及一直在與Billy協同翻譯《真理之杯》（Goblet of Truth）的FIGU成員所選擇確定的英語單詞。這些用詞都記錄在德英文翻譯的FIGU線上詞典上，已便讀者可以查到，而這在篇翻譯中，一些為德語用詞所選用的英語用詞將會看起來很特別。這些選擇是基於Billy Meier對德文術語和許多英文術語之原始及真正意義的獨特知識 —— 尤其是那些屬於靈性教導方面 —— 顯示經常是“眾所周知的”的用詞，在兩種語言中，當使用在傳統的意義上都會是項誤導。
In addition to this, in some cases, the German word must be carried over into the English text since no adequate corresponding English word or phrase can be found at all. Wherever this occurs a corresponding footnote has been added to attempt to define the word for the reader. Since some of these German terms describe concepts which are only being described for the first time in this detail for Earth humanity, there is still much work to be done before adequate explanations can be found to aid the reader. This is all the more reason why it is important for a serious student of this teaching to, at least, strive to learn the German language. Please continue to consult the FIGU online dictionary to keep up to date with any ongoing revision of the terms used in this translation.